SeneGence International Employee Reviews

Amazing!
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Palmer, AKJuly 24, 2018
Working with SeneGence has been so amazing. I set my own hours, connect with my own people, and work at my own pace. I can work from my phone wherever I go!
Pros
Flexibility and endless earning potential
Fun and Productive
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Biloxi, MSJuly 11, 2018
I have had a great experience working for Senegence. As a makeup and skin-care lover, I got to talk about my favorite products to my friends and family and make an income by doing so! I was welcomed in to a team of girls who are like family, and if I needed help, there was always an answer. Definitely highly recommend :)
Don't expect to get a chance to grow
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAJune 21, 2018
Stressful
Mean Senegence employees
Poor quality on product's
I saw the product every day and didn't wanted to try it to much alchohol and some mix on product's where bad and they still send that to a costumer
Cons
No hope
Love
Entrepreneurship and Direct Sales (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CA 92610June 12, 2018
You'll never work for a more caring and loving company! Flexible hours and being your own boss are just 2 of the amazing bonuses of working for Senegence!
Great place to work.
Warehouse Worker (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAJune 4, 2018
A typical day at work would not feel like a normal day at work . Very fun and up beat. I lov d coming in to work everyday, the company always did something nice for their workers.
Pros
Random free lunches
Cons
No parking
Horrible Management&HR
Client Relations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAApril 19, 2018
Worst management I have ever seen or been a part of in my 15 yrs of working, lack of training, horrible communication, disorganized, conniving, cynical people!
Pros
Discounts on products
Cons
Everything else
Poor Management with lack job culture
Accountant (Current Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAMarch 29, 2018
This company has poor management with lack job culture. Senegence hires quantity or quality employees. They're putting managers in management postions who have never managed a day in their life.
Pros
Mon - Fri Schedule
Cons
Management/Job Culture/PTO
Fun and productive and very informative.
Direct Sales Representative (Current Employee) –  Winter Haven, FLMarch 22, 2018
SeneGence is a great company, lots of room for advancement. Very rewarding and a pleasure to work along side side others. As working towards the same goals.
Pros
Discounted products
Cons
No healthcare
The perfect opportunity
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLMarch 13, 2018
I couldn't be more grateful for my choice to take a chance on Senegence as a business opportunity. I've learned a lot, experienced a massive amount of personal growth and have made amazing connections through this experience so far!
Pros
Too many to name!
Cons
Inconsistent pay.
Typical MLM company
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Independent DistributorFebruary 27, 2018
This is your typcial Multi Level Marketing company. While some people may do well and get up high in the company, the average person will likely lose money. It was just not for me.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Unrealistic expectations
MLM Company so it's perfect for work life balance
Independent Distributor and Team Coach (Current Employee) –  Washington, MIFebruary 6, 2018
If you are looking for work / life balance SeneGence is perfect for you. The sky is the limit. The job is not easy, but it is simple! The best part of the job is the sisterhood. Management is truly amazing. I was very impressed!
Pros
Strong leadership team.
Cons
You have to find the gems and that takes true hustle.
Go for the crown!
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  United StatesJanuary 29, 2018
SeneGence has a wonderful compensation plan and a great look for the future. The CEO and everyone at the headquarters works tirelessly to make sure we have the best products and incentives.
Work on your own schedule
Independent Distributor (Former Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAJanuary 23, 2018
Amazing company! The CEO is an amazing woman who cares about you as an individual not just a number. Company offers great discounts and compensation when you are a distributor. You work on your own schedule so it’s a great side job for stay at home mom and students.
Pros
You work on your own schedule
Try it out!
Distributor (Current Employee) –  Portland, ORNovember 29, 2017
Senegence is a good option for those wanting to work at home. Build a downline and you'll easily get commissions. I was making the same from Senegence as I was at a typical 9-5 job.
This is self employment
Independent Consultant / Distributor (Current Employee) –  where ever you liveNovember 27, 2017
You make this your own business.
Work when you want how you want. How much you make is up to you. Work as little or as much as you like. Do it online or in person.
Awesome Products and support
SeneGence Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Lafayette, LASeptember 12, 2017
SeneGence is an amazing company with awesome products and opportunities for those who are willing and able to put time into their businesses. Sharing the love of the products with other women and helping them look and feel beautiful is heart warming. I will continue to use their line of products because I have seen and experienced that the skincare and makeup actually work!
Pros
Sky is the limit
Cons
Can take a while to get to desired level of income
company growth makes things tough
Buisiness Owner and Salesperson (Current Employee) –  Chicago, ILAugust 15, 2017
You can sell these products easily through your network of friends and family, as long as you can get the product ordered while it is in stock. The company growth is so huge that often you cannot get what you need.
Multi level cosmetic/skincare company
COSMETIC SALES PROFESSIONAL (Current Employee) –  Foothill Ranch, CAAugust 10, 2017
This is a direct selling company and you are an independent contractor. You buy your products at a discount and resale for a profit. You generate your sales and can work your business anyway you want. They pay out commissions on the team under you and have a good incentives such as trips, cars, etc.
Temp Agency
Customer Service Representative (Current Employee) –  Sapulpa, OKAugust 6, 2017
I would not work for them again due to the fact that I was lied to about the company they placed me with and the job was not full time as promised after 90 days.
Pros
Good Pay
Cons
No Benefits
Laid back environment with a very supportive group of support!
Independent Distributor (Current Employee) –  Salt Lake City, UTMay 30, 2017
As a direct sales company, the work day for a distributor is very laid back. The rewards as part of this company are wonderful! Not only do you get great discounts and training materials, but a wonderful community of sisters as well.
Pros
Great community, discounts.
Cons
Hard work without guaranteed pay.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SeneGence International. Our community is ready to answer.

See reviews about