SENIOR CARE COMPANIONS

Working at SENIOR CARE COMPANIONS: 5 Reviews

United States5 reviews

4.5Job Security & Advancement

Lots of work available and great office staff!

I am really impressed with the quantity of the cases, and also the quality of the office staff. Every time I call to ask a question they are always so kind and eager to help. I highly recommend SeniorCare Companions!

What I have learned

I have learned that life is way to short to sweat the small stuff. Everyday is a opportunity to do better and learn more. There are always new programs that are developed to stimulate residents. One of my favorite is Zumba classes in a chair.

Pros

getting residents to go to events

Cons

once residents are there they love to participate

SENIOR CARE COMPANIONS insights

What people like
  • Ability to learn new things
  • Inclusive work environment
  • Sense of belonging

productive enviorment

A Typical day at work were a number of duties, including greeting and scheduling patients and visitors, , answering and routing calls, and keeping paperwork .

Amazing Work Place

I've Been With This Company Since 2014, I Absolutely Love The Environment, The Management, The Coordinators, The HR Manager, The Owner, ETC. I Could Go On For Hours... Amazing Company To Work For However They Will Know If You're There For A Paycheck So Do NOT Attempt To Pull The Wool Over Their Eyes Because You Will Not Last Long.

Pros

Cons

Nothing To Me

Productive and relaxing

When i would i arrive to seniors house i would first prepare breakfast. I would do some light house keeping such as sweeping, dishes, and laundry. We will watch TV play games or even go for walks before lunch. Hardest part is being responsible for and elderly person when taken out for doctor appointments. Most enjoyable was seeing them smile.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SENIOR CARE COMPANIONS. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.5 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits