SENIOR CARE COMPANIONS

SENIOR CARE COMPANIONS Employee Reviews

I am really impressed with the quantity of the cases, and also the quality of the office staff. Every time I call to ask a question they are always so kind and eager to help. I highly recommend SeniorCare Companions!
I have learned that life is way to short to sweat the small stuff. Everyday is a opportunity to do better and learn more. There are always new programs that are developed to stimulate residents. One of my favorite is Zumba classes in a chair.
Pros
getting residents to go to events
Cons
once residents are there they love to participate
A Typical day at work were a number of duties, including greeting and scheduling patients and visitors, , answering and routing calls, and keeping paperwork .
I've Been With This Company Since 2014, I Absolutely Love The Environment, The Management, The Coordinators, The HR Manager, The Owner, ETC. I Could Go On For Hours... Amazing Company To Work For However They Will Know If You're There For A Paycheck So Do NOT Attempt To Pull The Wool Over Their Eyes Because You Will Not Last Long.
Pros
Cons
Nothing To Me
When i would i arrive to seniors house i would first prepare breakfast. I would do some light house keeping such as sweeping, dishes, and laundry. We will watch TV play games or even go for walks before lunch. Hardest part is being responsible for and elderly person when taken out for doctor appointments. Most enjoyable was seeing them smile.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.