Senior Care Therapy

• Trust in colleagues
  • Sense of belonging
  • Support from manager

First 3 Months At SCT

Yesterday I celebrated 3 months at my new job. I remember debating taking the job because it was new and I was very comfortable, but I also felt stuck, stagnate, and unhappy. My stress was high and my productivity was down. I was burnt out! After 3 months, I have my spark back. I found my passion! I am so happy and my stress is low. I am proof that even if it is scary, take the leap. If you dont succeed, dust yourself off and try again. You never know what happiness you will find when you close your eyes and jump. I am so happy I did! SCT is a fantastic company to work with.

incredible place to work

Part of an experienced team of Licensed clinicians treating and servicing behaviorally challenged patients residing in Nursing homes and Assisted Living communities. Enjoy the satisfaction of witnessing first hand the visible growth and change in cognitive behaviors while simultaneously helping our patients families learn to communicate with their loved ones by implementing practical plans and support groups. Management prides itself in working all the clinicians as a team to ensure a proper care plan is always in place.

Pros

Flexibility, Compliance, Team friendly, Patient advocates

Great company

Excellent company run by people with clinical backgrounds. The VP of operations is accessible, helps problem solve, and totally engaged. The company works with employees to increase job satisfaction. *the reimbursement rates set by federal guidelines are not within company’s control

Pros

Flexibility, room for professional advancement, honest company

Cons

Reimbursement for part time

Welcome and come on in to Senior Care Therapy, you won't be disappointed:

A typical day at work includes having the independence to make your own schedule and routine in serving others while getting paid. Working with SCT provides the opportunity to learn so much about the aging population and inspires one to learn more on their own time to support the work. Management could not be more supportive and available; they are like a "work family" really and want their team to succeed while providing quality service. The workplace culture varies on the building you service but the home base of the company itself is positive, supportive and present through emails (with calls and texts as needed and more face to face contact initially to start a clinician off). It can be a bit overwhelming initially but hang in there as it really comes together like an old hat. The hardest part of the job is wishing to not have to do the paperwork although it really is not that hard and is essential and then needing to make sure to set aside to pay taxes if not a salaried employee. But the best part of the job is meeting with the residents and knowing you are helping others yet having a tremendous amount of freedom and independence with things like scheduling, how you coordinate your practice and not needing to attend all the meetings and dealing with the bureaucracy that so often is present in many companies. The job is what you make of it from being an addition to your life as it is or building it to become your main work staple.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Great company

SCT is transparent company and there is a lot of flexibility in scheduling. It is easy to find something to fit with professional and personal life. The work has taken on even greater meaning during COVID.

Lcsw

Great company to work for! I would recommend anyone in the field who is looking for flexibility and competitive pay to apply. Support offered from management

A great place to work.

Senior Care 'Therapy is a great place to work from its flexibility to a having strong support from the management team. 'I find my job to be rewarding as it allows me to improve the mental health of the elderly population.

All around good

My experience working with SCT has been great. Everyone is very helpful and there is always someone available to assist you. SCT cares about your needs and in your succeeding at your job. There is sense of team spirit that is felt.

Working at SCT

I enjoy working at Senior Care Therapy. You can make your own hours and work independently. It is not lonely because you usually work with a SCT LCSW or Psychologist. You also work with the facility social worker and nurses at the facility. Each day is different so it doesn’t get boring. If you have questions the management team at SCT is extremely responsive and supportive.

SCT , A great choice

The companies collegial support policy creates a culture of professionalism, stimulating learning, and many harmonious experiences; SCT, is an outstanding company to work with, the leadership is devoted to providing the best clinical care to the senior population experiencing the difficulties of placement away from home and supporting loved ones.

Energized and appreciated!

After only a few weeks with SCT, I feel energized with my professional work again. We fulfill a need that seems to be well appreciate by residents, patients, family members and facility staff.

Positive!

Flexibility of this job is great! Senior staff is very supportive and responsive as needed. Feedback is provided, training as well. Communication of information is done well.

Senior Care Therapy

Overall I really love my position at Senior Care Therapy. I enjoy working with older adults and find the work very rewarding. The flexibility of the job makes it worthwhile. Overall I would highly recommend Senior Care Therapy to other job seekers.

Senior Care is continually growing as a company and as a community

Senior Care has always shown professionalism and have been supportive of my training. They have always been there for me and have shown patience in my development as a psychologist learning how to provide mental health services to older adults and seniors. Senior care is a company who is growing and showing that there are willing try new ideas. One example is the Psychologist Permit program they have implemented. I believe this is an innovative way to have more full time Licensed Psychologists come on board.

The best job on Earth!

Working as an independent clinician is the most rewarding work I have ever undertaken. Senior Care Therapy manages the burden of the business and leaves me free to work with my clients. I get to help people without being overwhelmed by insurance issues and red tape. I love the leadership which is truly there to help me succeed and doesn't micro manage. They recognize my professionalism and reward me accordingly. I love this job and look forward to a long happy career with these very compassionate professionals.

Great Company

This is a great company to work. The hours are flexible and you have the support you need. The management team is always available with any questions or concerns.

Great Company

Senior Care Therapy is a great company to work for. The flexibility is just one great aspect. Management is professional and encouraging, providing a pleasant work environment. I can not say enough good things about this company.

Great company to work for!

Senior Care Therapy is a great company to work for! The hours are flexible and I always feel supported by the staff. The company truly cares about their employee's happiness.

Best career move ever!😊

Senior Cate Therapy is an incredible company to work for! The hours are flexible to fit your schedule and the personal support is excellent and very inviting. Although you work independently at facilities, you definitely feel part of a team!

Excellent

Love seeing my clients and what I learn from them daily. My manager is always available for support and to answer question. Flexible schedule gives me more satisfaction with my work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Care Therapy. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.6