Senior Dental Care, LLC Employee Reviews

Great, family-oriented employer
Administrative (Current Employee) –  USAFebruary 15, 2019
Senior Dental Care is more than just a company I work for, they are a big work family. They genuinely believe in the company's vision and values and try to start those values with the employees' workplace environment. Being compassionate and caring, striving for excellence, and working together as a team; it has been very refreshing to see how much focus is placed on the values. Leadership among the management staff is great, please continue investing in your employees the way you do now.
Pros
Culture, mission of the company, ability to give back to an under-served population
Cons
Sometimes there isn't the best communication outside the offices with remote employees, but there are active efforts to improve those processes.
na
Clinical Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Blountstown, FLNovember 19, 2018
Management was amazing. The boss that hired me I could not have asked for better. Transitioning from my previous job to here was the easiest transition I have ever had. I could not have asked for a better manager and the team I was on became my family. leaving was extremely bitter sweet.
Think Carefully
Employee (Former Employee) –  USANovember 2, 2018
If you're seeking to help a great community and have the credentials in dental to do so, this is your place. If you're seeking a great culture and great leadership, look elsewhere.
Pros
Great team members, deserving customers.
Cons
leadership, constantly changing incentive plans, lack of communications, executive distrust throughout the company
A bunch of gossiping butt kissers employed here
SDC (Former Employee) –  BlountstownOctober 2, 2018
Very negative atmosphere with incompetent back stabbing supervisors. This place is a sinking ship since they were majority bought out by investers. The pay was good but equal pay among employees is not fairly done. A bunch of gossiping and immature butt kissing co workers. Too much of a headache working here. When they say adapt to change you best take that very literally and with no explanation. A nightmare of a place to work at.
Pros
The pay and benefits
Cons
just about everything
Horrible management small town mentality
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  Blountstown, FLMay 25, 2018
The back-biting, gossip environment starts at the top and slides all the way down the chain. The business seems sketchy at best. I only learned what people in that small town were doing wrong as no one could stop talking about other people's business. My paycheck was never correct.
Pros
Not much
Wonderful, Ever-Expanding Company
Recruiting Assistant (Current Employee) –  Overland Park, KSApril 20, 2018
Senior Dental Care has proven to be more wonderful than I could have imagined a place to work. The onboarding process, from initial interview to offer acceptance, was streamlined and easy. The Talent Acquisitions Manager, Shelley Maurer, is caring, relatable, and very talented at her job. She made me feel at ease throughout the hiring process.

The company culture is fantastic; the people you work with are always willing to lend a helping hand and the management is kind and on top of things 110% of the time.

The benefits are unreal; 2 weeks of PTO including 1 week off at Christmastime, fantastic vision, health, and dental insurance including a wonderful HSA program the company offers.

Overall, I made one of the best career decisions of my life thus far by coming on at Senior Dental Care - I can't wait to be a part of the company as it grows and see where it takes me!
Pros
Pto, Kind Environment, Fun Coworkers, Great Benefits
Cons
None at all; a wonderful company.
I love this company!
Clinical Manager (Current Employee) –  IowaFebruary 22, 2018
Fast paced job that requires individuals that can multi task and work independently. I have been here for 3 plus years and hope to retire from this company. They are so family friendly and care about their staff. I would recommend not only working here, but the services provided!
Pros
Family friendly
Cons
High stress
Ever Growing Company
Previous Employee (Former Employee) –  Blountstown, FLOctober 10, 2017
Small town business started out with two employees 8 years ago now largest in the United States. Company is continuously growing, expanding across the US.
Pros
Local Hometown Owned
Great Family-Oriented Company
Current employee (Current Employee) –  Blountstown, FLDecember 14, 2016
I came from a corporate world where the focus was only on the company, never any praise or emphasis on work-life balance for the employee that worked hard for them. Since I started working here it has been a breath of fresh air. Not only do they genuinely care about you and your family, but they are a work family. I wake up and am excited to go to work each day. I am not a person to job hop and was extremely nervous about making my career change but am thankful I made the decision I did every day since I started.
Pros
great work-life balance, lots of paid holiday time to spend with family
Cons
healthcare is more expensive because it is still a small company
I LOVE it here!
Clinical Operations (Current Employee) –  FloridaSeptember 28, 2016
I have worked here many years and have enjoyed watching it grow! Great working environment with an enjoyable culture. The service the company provides is very needed so feel great about what you do.
Pros
Fast growing family centered business
Cons
Fast growing with change
Very unprofessional employer
clinical manager (Former Employee) –  floridaSeptember 14, 2016
The management was unstable and unethical. The workers sat around and did nothing all day. This company should be out of business, I am sure they will run it into the ground someday soon.
Pros
salary was fine
Cons
everything else

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Dental Care, LLC. Our community is ready to answer.

Senior Dental Care, LLC Reviews by Location