Senior Life Greene Employee Reviews

A meaningful and pleasant work environment
Home Care Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAOctober 24, 2017
I can honestly say that SeniorLife is by far the most meaningful job that I have ever held. Working in a great team environment is the most important aspect of my career. The members that we currently have enrolled at the center will brighten your day!!! I would say the saddest part of my job is seeing members health decline.
Pros
Seeing the smiles and hearing the laughter of our members!!!
Fast paced and fulfilling
Quality Assurance Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Waynesburg, PAOctober 24, 2017
I have worked at SeniorLife Greene for over a year. This organization has offered me a chance to utilize my education as well as my past work experience. The culture at SeniorLife Greene is cultivated in teamwork and most staff are willing to assist as they are able in the best interest of the members. Not everyday is rainbows, as any position working in healthcare has its challenges, but mostly I go home at night feeling satisfied with my day. Management is approachable and more than willing to listen to ideas/questions.The work environment is fast paced but fulfilling.
Pros
Occasional dress down days and free lunches
Cons
Challenging, fast paced environment

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Life Greene. Our community is ready to answer.

4.7