Senior Life Services Employee Review

View all Senior Life Services reviews

Top Ethics
Final Expense Sales (Current Employee) –  NCAugust 26, 2013
I had almost given up on the insurance industry due to my past two experiences with other agencies. These agencies said I would "commit" to three months of lead costs for a virtual guarantee and security in working my local area. After all, I'm not interested in regularly going 2+ hours from my home or staying nights in hotels! Well, at first it was fine but within a couple of months the leads were very hard to come by and some weeks I received NONE! They did try to resolve this for me by offering me leads in another state...I needed to make a paycheck, so I considered it until I found out that I'd be the one paying for the hotel and all travel arrangements. The last agency I worked with wanted me to recruit all of my friends before I sold a single policy and my manager taught me that paying the client's first premium was actually "helping the client out". I thought I had just learned in licensing class that this was called "rebating" and it was illegal, but he assured me it was fine. I'm not interested in working with an unethical company! Then I applied to a job with Senior Life Services...and the insurance industry now appears to be what I thought it would be when I first got my state license-a place where I can hang my hat...work hard...pay my bills...save for retirement and sleep good at night knowing I helped seniors and represent a company that has, in my experience, uncompromising standards of ethics and sales performance. It's been almost a year and I'm so glad I didn't give up on the insurance industry...I'm just two months from starting to get my renewals!
Pros
Ethics-They do what they say
Cons
None-refreshing experience after my last company

Other Senior Life Services Employee Reviews

Lucrative
Certified Sales Coach (Current Employee) –  2300 3rd Ave Vero Beach Fl 32960January 11, 2018
I love this amazing career opportunity! I am one of the top sales agents in the company, and plan on working here for a long time! I encourage anyone who is interested in unlimited income to inquire!
Pros
Incentives!
Cons
Work!
What a great way to make a difference and money!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLDecember 28, 2017
Who knew selling life insurance could be so rewarding! Not only do I make great money, I am able to help others prepare and protect their families! Working for SLS allows me the ability to set my own hours, earn a great percentage of my sales, and win more money for doing well! By working diligently over the four years I've been with the company, I've won trips to exotic convention locations and received extra $$ for my strong sales! What better way to earn a living!
Pros
A good strong work ethic can get you a great deal of money!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Life Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4