Senior Life Services Employee Review

View all Senior Life Services reviews

Very controlling and no pay.
sales (Former Employee) –  N. CarolinaFebruary 12, 2014
Worthless leads. Low commission. False promises during their supposedly "great" training. Don't waste your career time with this company. The seniors that you may help a little with the prescription card are then exploited with the company's bait and switch gimmick. As soon as you get the elderly to trust you, you switch from advice about how to save on prescriptions to a hard sell on insurance. The smart clients will help you out the door right after you do the switch to insurance. The not so smart clients get taken by the slick agent who then bullies them into buying the overpriced insurance. This should be against the law.
Pros
office staff
Cons
bad training, no commission, lies

Other Senior Life Services Employee Reviews

Lucrative
Certified Sales Coach (Current Employee) –  2300 3rd Ave Vero Beach Fl 32960January 11, 2018
I love this amazing career opportunity! I am one of the top sales agents in the company, and plan on working here for a long time! I encourage anyone who is interested in unlimited income to inquire!
Pros
Incentives!
Cons
Work!
What a great way to make a difference and money!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLDecember 28, 2017
Who knew selling life insurance could be so rewarding! Not only do I make great money, I am able to help others prepare and protect their families! Working for SLS allows me the ability to set my own hours, earn a great percentage of my sales, and win more money for doing well! By working diligently over the four years I've been with the company, I've won trips to exotic convention locations and received extra $$ for my strong sales! What better way to earn a living!
Pros
A good strong work ethic can get you a great deal of money!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Life Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4