Senior Life Services Employee Review

View all Senior Life Services reviews

Success = happiness
Field Agent (Current Employee) –  AlabamaAugust 26, 2013
I couldn't be happier than I am to have found Senior Life Services. More importantly, my family couldn't be happier with me because of the success I have enjoyed at Senior Life Services. I have been with the company for more than two years and have enjoyed more success than I ever dreamed possible. I have made more money in the past two years than I made in the previous 5 years struggling as an independent agent having to buy leads. The lead program is awesome! The training is awesome! The support is life changing! I don't know what in the world these people, saying negative things about the company I love, are talking about. Give SLS a try, they are the only company I know of that will SHOW you what they do before they hire you. Most companies will only TELL you what they'll do and then don't even do that. If you're looking at Insurance as a career, you owe it to your family to check out what Senior Life Services has to offer. I'm sure glad I did!
Pros
Leads, Training, Ethics, Structure
Cons
Not enough hours in the day to see people!

Other Senior Life Services Employee Reviews

Lucrative
Certified Sales Coach (Current Employee) –  2300 3rd Ave Vero Beach Fl 32960January 11, 2018
I love this amazing career opportunity! I am one of the top sales agents in the company, and plan on working here for a long time! I encourage anyone who is interested in unlimited income to inquire!
Pros
Incentives!
Cons
Work!
What a great way to make a difference and money!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLDecember 28, 2017
Who knew selling life insurance could be so rewarding! Not only do I make great money, I am able to help others prepare and protect their families! Working for SLS allows me the ability to set my own hours, earn a great percentage of my sales, and win more money for doing well! By working diligently over the four years I've been with the company, I've won trips to exotic convention locations and received extra $$ for my strong sales! What better way to earn a living!
Pros
A good strong work ethic can get you a great deal of money!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Life Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4