Senior Life Services Employee Review

View all Senior Life Services reviews

Sls – an amazing company with amazing opportunities!
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMarch 17, 2014
I usually don’t go out of my way to boast about my life but I consider myself to be very fortunate now that I am employed with Senior Life Services. I have been in the life insurance industry for 15 years now and in that time I have never been truly happy with any company until I started with SLS 9 months ago.
What first sold me were the truly talented managers, who wanted me to succeed to my best ability. They would not let me fail and gave me all the right tools to succeed. My fellow agents are very encouraging as well. And due the positive atmosphere, I am now a manager myself and will continue to move up in the company that has so much forward mobility.
The leads are also amazing. Not only are they free but you can receive as many as want, where you want (You can stay within 1 hour from home!). The employees at the home office are incredibly helpful as well. They are there for you all of the time and will assist you in any way they can.
Another awesome perk to SLS is the amazing incentives. In the last 9 months I have won an iPad, over $7,500 in cash, a flat screen and traveled to the Grand Cayman.
However, these opportunities were not just handed to me. I worked extremely hard for them. But working hard for SLS isn’t the same as working for another agency; if you follow the system they give you, you see much more opportunities than you do with other companies. I am truly blessed to be a part of the SLS family.
Pros
Positive Atmosphere, Incentives and Job Mobility

Other Senior Life Services Employee Reviews

Lucrative
Certified Sales Coach (Current Employee) –  2300 3rd Ave Vero Beach Fl 32960January 11, 2018
I love this amazing career opportunity! I am one of the top sales agents in the company, and plan on working here for a long time! I encourage anyone who is interested in unlimited income to inquire!
Pros
Incentives!
Cons
Work!
What a great way to make a difference and money!
Independent Consultant (Current Employee) –  Vero Beach, FLDecember 28, 2017
Who knew selling life insurance could be so rewarding! Not only do I make great money, I am able to help others prepare and protect their families! Working for SLS allows me the ability to set my own hours, earn a great percentage of my sales, and win more money for doing well! By working diligently over the four years I've been with the company, I've won trips to exotic convention locations and received extra $$ for my strong sales! What better way to earn a living!
Pros
A good strong work ethic can get you a great deal of money!

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Life Services. Our community is ready to answer.

4.4