Senior Resource Group Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Run away
Bus Driver (Part-time) (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 9, 2018
Please people DO NOT work here because managment sucks and they have a lot of favoritism there... People do not get along and its not organized and also the pay can be increased as well.
Pros
Meal tickets
Cons
Everything else
Review Summary
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Wilsonville, ORApril 29, 2018
Great place to work for! I loved the feel of the community when I worked there and the team work that everyone showed. It's a great first job and is very flexible with school.
Needs work
Caregiver/ Med Aid (Former Employee) –  Burbank, CAApril 3, 2018
Overall nice place, however very underpaid, last director we had In enliven was a joke, shes no gone. Hopefully they hire a better director. Also we are very under paid, 13 an hour for extream hard work. For example, cleaning, serving, taking care of residents, getting hit, spit, pooped on, also chasing after residents, lots of aggressiveness directed toward staff. Residents are not to blame, what so ever but the amout of stress, and anxiety we endure, we need to be paid more for what we do.
Pros
Nice people
Cons
Garbage pay, no free meals, 30min break, so you only get paid 7.5 hours
High Paced & High Stress but Great Environment
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Tucson, AZMarch 17, 2018
This is faced paced and high stress but if you can handle it there are great opportunities for growth and development. Good management and co-workers.
Unsatisfactory
Waitress (Current Employee) –  Burbank, CAFebruary 27, 2018
Great place to start in the food industry and learn hospitality. Serving the residents and gaining their trust in assuring good service to them is really nice.
Cons
The overall company was unsatisfactory
Licensed Insurance Agent (Former Employee) –  DelawareFebruary 4, 2018
Worked as an independent Insurance Agent. Attended ins. classes and meetings with updates in the insurance industry. Worked mostly on my own in the field and taught myself.
Pros
worked with an experienced manager
Cons
very little support from management team.
Stressful but fun
Server (Current Employee) –  Cerritos, CAJanuary 16, 2018
The hardest part about working for SRG was the pace was very fast and the work load was excessive. The thing I really enjoyed about working here was getting to meet all the residents and my coworkers made working here fun
Pros
The people
Cons
Odd hours, low pay for workload
Great place
ATC Program Manager (Former Employee) –  Sanford, FLDecember 28, 2017
Great place to work. Work was government contract work. If your contract was getting low on work you were required to seek additional contracts. Normally this wasn't too difficult.
Pros
Corporate not close
Cons
Sometimes hard to get answers from corporate
Excellent environment with exceptional training.
Director of Sales (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CADecember 12, 2017
I have worked for a few Senior Living companies and Senior Resource Group is by far the most exceptional. There is a positive work environment with very compassionate caregivers and staff on board. There is no company that is perfect, however SRG has great corporate support and superb benefits. I love working here.
Avoid this place
Dishwasher (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CANovember 28, 2017
Too many people hired without interviews because they are family members and than they get away with everything (favoritism to the max!!) No one follows the rules!!
Cons
It was fun, sometimes stressfull. But each fay was different.
Supervisor/Manager (Former Employee) –  Scottsdale, AZNovember 18, 2017
Depending on the day. It can be fun and easy others can be crazy. Only depends on the personality of the person to keep the peace in certain situations.
Pros
Great residence
Cons
Management at the rime i was there
Non productive ,treated unfairly!
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Tucson, AZOctober 25, 2017
I would not recommend this company for anyone to work at they will try n cheat you out of your hours. The management have their favorites, they all sit around feeding into gossip. Lastly, just very very unprofessional total embarrassment to society! But thats just my opinion! Have a nice day. 😊
Pros
Cons
No breaks u work through them!
Good
Wellness Nurse, LPN (Former Employee) –  Phoenix, AZOctober 3, 2017
Beautiful facility. La Seina. Great Residents. Great clinical set up. Good management. Great food. Able to eat at a discount. Good benefits. Good HR
Pros
Lunch
Cons
Nine
Productive place to work
Popeyes (Current Employee) –  Walker, LAJune 29, 2017
Productive place to work. Opportunity for advancement. I've climbed up the ladder since working her. I have received several certifications that I can take with me wherever I go.
Beautiful, professional work place
Front Desk Receptionist/Security (Former Employee) –  Santa Barbara, CA 93111June 13, 2017
This was a very professional community and the workplace culture was wonderful. Training was available for the whole staff. It has so many amenities for the residents. Great place to work and retire!
Pros
5 Star Community
Cons
productive and a great enviroment
Resident Care Coordinator/ Cargiver (Current Employee) –  Sacramento, CAMay 30, 2017
During my time at senior resource group, we are constantly put under pressure to do our best, which is great! It overall helped my team working skills and helped me develop a great relationship with my fellow co-workers. The hardest part of my job overall would seeing my residents decline in health after knowing them and growing a great relationship with them over the years I've been employed there.
Pros
getting to know my residents and their history, and great co-workers.
Cons
getting over attached to the residents, and seeing their health decline in such a short time.
ok
Senior Resource Group (Former Employee) –  Naples, FLApril 21, 2017
They are ok they are very interested in bottom line
be very careful
they are a cut throat company
care about themselves like many do i would beware
This is a wonderful company for which to work. The staff is dedicated to the residents and supportive of each other.
Concierge (Former Employee) –  Solana Beach, CAMarch 6, 2017
The concierge desk was the hub of the community. My days were filled with supporting an extremely busy phone, administrative tasks, and loving but sometimes challenging resident problems.

My immediate boss was supportive and strived to make La Vida a caring place in which to work.

The most difficult part of the job were the heartbreaking difficulties the residents and their families had to overcome.

The most rewarding part of the job was being able to make their difficulties less burdensome and being able to make a difference in the quality of thei lives.

I'm not sure who improved who's life more.
Pros
What each resident and their family gave me so out weighed what I could give.
Cons
Administrative disorganization
senior facility
Accounting Manager (Former Employee) –  San Diego, CAFebruary 20, 2017
Loved the daily interaction with residents. Very busy accounting department requiring more than 40 hours a week of hard work. Very responsible management of team players
Pros
the seniors
Cons
Always help the one that should be fired
Maintenance Director (Former Employee) –  Solana Beach, CANovember 18, 2016
This place is a good place to work only issue is they over work there great employees and instead of getting rid of the one should be gone they baby them.overworking the staff is well know building are old and need work but they squeeze all they can till you break I loved the job but was always promised help .... but never got it so that is why I quit after 7 year as director of maintenance many days straight with no day off and countless hours a day ..... working a low salary pay it was not worth it
Pros
Great residents
Cons
Bad upper managment, benifits suck

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Senior Resource Group. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.4InHerSight Score

1.9Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.3Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight