Senior Solutions at Home, Inc Employee Reviews

2.9
Ratings breakdown
I enjoy working at this company. They are very flexible with your hours. Management is exceptionally understanding and professional.
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 8, 2018
The staff is very friendly. The management is helpful and professional. I have never had any problem getting something resolved. They work hard to help their employees!
Pros
Flexible hours
Very poor company, very good clients
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  TennesseeJune 30, 2018
I worked here less than a week. I was promised a good pay and the hours I needed and I may have been able to receive the hours at the least had I stayed longer, but after my pay was cut due to their "flex wage" agreement I left. I could not work the hours being offered due to the clients that were already assigned to me when I was hired on or ended halfway through the time I was unable to work already meaning that "failure to accept a client that is within (x) miles of your location" came into effect and I was cut to base pay. They did not offer me hours within the time frame I told them I could work (which was about 20 hours to choose from, I have no real life).
However I worked with a couple of wonderful clients who were very nice and understanding. I will miss them all.
Pros
Great clients
Cons
Poor management
If you currently have a job please keep it.
Caregiver for Elderly (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNJune 2, 2018
Senior Solutions is the most unorganized company that I have ever worked for. The schedulers (AK) and the people answering the calls (Tish) are very rude and they do NOT keep their word with their clients nor the people working for the company. In my opinion the people in the office need to have more training on their people skills.
Pros
It’s a paying job
Cons
The staff in the Jackson office is HORRIBLE
Do not work here
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNApril 4, 2018
I received a write up for not turning in time sheets when I didn't pick up an assignment at all that week and was out if the country. I received another when I called the main office in Jackson and called in after my car was totaled in an accident and the supervisor marked me down as a no call no show for the assignment for the following day. I also let management know that the time sheets I had for the week were destroyed in the car wreck and I was told I could have them by the day after they were do. Right after the window closed to turn the time sheets in I was sent a text saying I received another write up for non compliance. This company is very sloppy with information that isn't money based. They have no compassion for the workers when they are unable to work the smallest ammount
Cons
Bad management. Pertinent information gets nowhere
A wonderful company to work for.
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNApril 3, 2018
Very caring and kind from phone interview to one on one interview. When I needed anything all I had to do was call the office. Great training when needed.
fun place to work and you get to learn about there culture
Caregiver/Personal Assistant (Current Employee) –  Jackson, TNMarch 13, 2018
I love this company and the job I do for the elderly they let you know when something isn't right,and if they need errands to be ran they are very loving people
Terrible company
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Savannah, TNJanuary 21, 2018
I do not recommend working here. This company is no different from the other home health companies. They promise "stars" for taking last minute shifts or working on your day off but they never give them to you unless you call and bother them about it. The pay is a joke and the hours are a joke. Save yourself the time and apply some where else. Oh and good luck getting benefits after 60 days. I never got mine.
Cons
Will not forget the experince
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  McMinnville, TNOctober 30, 2017
I had an amazing client. I helped clean, take care of all needed, made sure quality health, on time every time. I read books and sung songs made sure they were happy and comfortable.
Pros
good client, pay, easy to clock in
Cons
the drive not getting payed for it
Poor business
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Columbia, TNAugust 1, 2017
Did not pay what I asked for and what they told me they would pay me after 30 days! Also they have poor communication!! They run off the seat of their pants! Very poor company wouldn't recommend very rude!
Pros
The clients
Cons
Communication
Delivery Driver (Former Employee) –  Anderson, SCJune 16, 2017
I love the job a lot.I had to live because they cut our hours by. If I could go back and get my full 40 i would love to. Delivery Driver is some thing i love to do.Help other people i my life.
Cons
Horrible company/should have never left other job
Former employee (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNMay 19, 2017
Management lies and does not care about the patient. Office staff never calls back or answers any questions. They do not care about any of their aides
Pros
Taking care of patients
Cons
Everything else
This site seems to ok to me. Not overly PC
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 14, 2017
How could I possibly not work for your company? You have this impossible web site. I mean you have to hire me. My 76 year old mother could design a better big collared plaid shirt than your idiot page.
Pros
I don't like robots
Cons
I like robots
depends on who you work for
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jackson, TNSeptember 26, 2016
i worked as a floater and i loved it. then they stuck me with a doctor and i was his whole office with no help at all. i had to clock out 30 mins for lunch and still had to work.
Cons
no lunch but still have to clock out 30 min
Great Company
HR Recruiter (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJuly 25, 2016
Great pay, benefits not that great since they are a smaller growing company. Work culture still working through growing pains.
Pros
good pay, room to grow and advance
Cons
new company still growing, location in heavy traffic area
Work with clients
Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Murfreesboro, TNFebruary 28, 2016
Transfer clients to and from bed, Meal Prep for clients, helps clients to the bathroom, clean the clients homes, make beds, help with showers, drive clients to doc appts., to the store, and etc.
Nice job to work just need better supervisors.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Brentwood, TNJuly 2, 2015
I loved working here because of the clients and the things I got to do in this field. Just needs better supervisors than the ones from when I was there.