SeniorBridge Employee Reviews

If you have family members that are sickly
Aide Assistant (Former Employee) –  Jacksonville, FLJuly 18, 2018
If you have family members that are really ill don't staff with senior bridge. They leave their clients high and dry and no caregiver shows up for their cases. They caused one family member to be fired from their job because the caregiver didn't show up and no call and no explaination. I left them because i was tired of the mess.
Pros
Cons
Poor communication
Very bad company to work for
Hha (Former Employee) –  TXMarch 23, 2018
Working for them means a battle for your daily bread not very well training workers have a lot of workers who don't even know what they are doing no training
Pros
Cutthroat
Pretty Happy
Business Executive (Current Employee) –  New York, NYFebruary 6, 2018
I have been in senior care for 10 years, it’s challenging work and doesn’t fit all personalities. There is a lot of autonomy this isn’t a field for people who need to be told everything to do every second. Private clients are the customers and all of their needs and desires are different so as an employee you have to be adaptable. I’ve been with SB going on 2 years. There has been some turn over in my first year there but I think it was needed. Overall we have people who really care and want to do a great job. The work can be long hours for operations staff and unpredictable for home health aides because SeniorBridge takes care of many people other agencies couldn’t both in clinical complexities and psycho-social needs. I’m very happy and although not every day is perfect I believe most everyone is working for greatness. I’m invested to be a part of a team and providing the best service for every client. I feel I am fairly compensated, I do think they’re bonus structure could be much better incentivized for top performers.
Pros
Flexible schedule, autonomy, great manager
Cons
Sales incentives
a relaxing not stressful job depends on what client you have
Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Charlotte, NCJanuary 17, 2018
My review about this company is that it is a good company to work for and I would recommend anyone to come work there but now since they closed down on October 27, 2017.
SeniorBridge
Branch Manager (Current Employee) –  Fort Lauderdale, FLOctober 30, 2017
My role involves managing daily operations in a home care company that provides care management and care giving in the home. We help aging adults get the care needed so that they can age at home. I over see scheduling, clinical functions and budget and revenue. The work is challenging and rewarding.
Home health aide
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Livingston, NJJuly 5, 2017
Overall the company is a good company to work for. The are very flexible are willing to work around your schedule if you are enrolled in school or have another job
Place Is bad
Sales Manager (Current Employee) –  New York, NYApril 24, 2017
A typical day at Seniorbridge is like a day in Gehenna. Management is bad. They are super nasty, and the elders are suffering. You never want to work here
Cons
love the idea of working with patients in home
Care Manager for Humana (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FL and Gulfport MSJuly 29, 2016
Love the idea of working with clients in their homes. I love educating patients/clients/care givers. I also like the idea of working from my car, having the freedom of scheduling appointments and getting my work done from a laptop.
Pros
great job
Cons
none so far
Horrible management, staff is miserable
Social Worker (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 26, 2016
When a place has a revolving door, something is fishy. In this case, it's the horrendous management (or lack thereof) and people in positions of power who are ill-qualified and apathetic. The poor clients suffer, but the employees on the front line do too. Everyone seems unhappy, and hence the huge turn-over. Zero supervision, impossible caseload, and lack of anyone in upper management who cares or does anything about the problems. All complaints and suggestions fall of deaf ears. Everyone should avoid.
Lead Business Executive CT
Director of Professional Relations (Current Employee) –  ConnecticutDecember 2, 2015
manage all aspects of business development and revenue objections. Develop Train and mentor sales professionals. Responsible for the entire state of Ct.
no respect for you being paid on time
home health aide (Former Employee) –  New York, NYNovember 17, 2015
The clients are fine to work for but paid day is on a Friday and I count on my check coming in the mail that day. But I have received my check 3 or 4 days later and it's not the mail man it's because they did not send my check out in the mail until Friday the day I am suppose to have it in my mail box so I would think twice and find another company to work for because by bills get paired late because my money comes late that is not a way people should have to live
Pros
Cons
they don't care enough about you getting paid on time
Excellent company
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Richmond Hill, NYJuly 20, 2015
Excellent cases. I really liked the enviornment it was clean. The clients for the most part are nice. I enjoyed traveling. The people family for the most part are nice and kind.
The worst
field staff (Former Employee) –  New York, NYJuly 7, 2015
This company does not know how to protect it's employees. If it could blame employees for their wrong doings that is exactly what they will do. There is no room for growth and upper management doesn't realize their branch management team is the problem, way too many chiefs and not enough indians.
I like working with the clients.
CNA/PCA/RA (Current Employee) –  Madison, CTSeptember 2, 2014
We provide medical support and companionship to clients in their homes. We also provide respite for family members.
Pros
I get to help clients.
Cons
I don't concentrate on that. The clients are important not office politics.
Awesome!!
Home Health Aide (Former Employee) –  West Palm Beach, FLAugust 6, 2014
I really enjoyed working for them it was awesome and i enjoyed that fact that everything was well organized and well in order.
very competive
Director of Clinical Operations (Former Employee) –  Monroe, NJJuly 5, 2014
Loved all the staff worked hard side by side no job finished till all completed and then every one was done there was no its not my job attitude very team oriented
worst place I ever worked
Nurse (Former Employee) –  White Plains, NYJune 8, 2014
understaffed, overworked, ridiculous expectations. I learned to never let myself be taken advantage of at work again, management had no respect for employees and pit them against each other. No annual reviews, lots of promises. Care givers are treated terribly which is why there is so much turnover. I have lots experience working in many places and this was by far the least organized most poorly run. I would not recommend anyone to work here and would not recommend their services either.
Cons
lousy pay and lousy benefits and lousy treatment of employees overall.
HIgh energy place to work
Scheduling Specialist (Current Employee) –  RichmondDecember 4, 2013
Meeting the client needs & making sure they were satisfied with the care they were receiving from caregiver to the office staff.

Always learning new ways to interact with co-workers & varying personalities.

Most satisfying part was making sure all hours were staffed & that all clients needs were being met.
Pros
Clients & work hours
Cons
Lack of team cohesiveness, driving distance
not really the place for me
CNA/Caregiver (Current Employee) –  Richmond, VANovember 14, 2013
the time I worked their I experienced unfairness,lack of compassion,an often when you speak up it goes unheard an ignored an the treatment of their employees is not good at all.The aides an nurses I worked with in the field was great an I wish them the best but the people in the office are another story or should I say nightmare.
Waste of time
Lpn (Former Employee) –  NyJuly 15, 2013
They waste your time and offer no benefits , don't bother working for them unless your up for wasting your time.