Seniorlink Employee Reviews

Strong Mission Driven Culture
Anonymous (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAJuly 24, 2018
Great culture that rallies around a strong mission of serving family home caregivers, utilizing combo of clinically proven best practices and innovative technology solutions.
Overall Good
CAREGIVER (Current Employee) –  Chelmsford, MAJuly 12, 2018
Overall working here was a good place to work. It was very stressful being a caregiver, however the management and team collaboration was amazing and made it worth it.
Supportive staff
Live-in caregiver to disabled mother (Former Employee) –  Westborough, MAMarch 26, 2018
Support staff was kind and helpful concerning care giving. each month I learned another way to care for my mom i.e. signs of heart attack, fire awareness, etc. The hardest part of the job was worry for my mom's health. The best part was getting to spend so much time with my mom before she died.
Pros
time with mother
Cons
limited personal freedom
Innovative healthcare company
Manager (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 20, 2017
Striving to be the leader in long-term services, Seniorlink is a challenging, fast-paced and engaging place to work. Changes come fast and furious and can be uncomfortable at times. Overall, the company is mission driven and has a heart but it can be hard to see it at times. They do not always treat their employees with compassion and equity.
Pros
Interesting work, caring colleagues
Cons
Management, pace of change
Productive work place
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Worcester, MADecember 19, 2017
I took care of client for 2 years with lung cancer, and it was a 24 hour care instead of putting client in a nursing home which family did not want. I enjoy helping in everyway
But the hardest part is when the client passed away due to illness.
it was a 2 year experience that made me live one day at a time.
Dont Work there
None (Former Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 12, 2017
I don't really have a lot to say. Just don't work there, poor management and culture drive the lack of employee engagement and high turnover. Seems to have good intent with the mission, but cannot quite get it right.
Pros
free polar water
Cons
Benefits are poor, no career advancement, poor leadership
Great working and learning environment
Care Advisor (Current Employee) –  Quincy, MANovember 24, 2017
This company is an excellent company to learn and acquire new skills. You will never have a dull moment at this company. The work is always challenging.
Pros
Vacations and benefits.
Cons
Short lunches
they was set up nice for the patients
Personal Care Assistant (Former Employee) –  Birmingham, ALJuly 31, 2017
all my patients love me it's just the pay and hours and benefits sick day or nothing.so if i'm off l dont get pay for it.its not two much to tell l told you how l feel about it. you ask me and l told you.
Pros
bring your own food
Cons
yes break
productive and fun work place
Home Health Aide (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INJuly 12, 2017
It's a great company to work for I really like it the nurses are nice they are really helpful everybody works together I love taking care of my residents and they love me taking care of them
Pros
stress free
Cons
no benefits
Its rewarding but stressful. Its hard to remind yourself they are clients you are taking care of but remind you of family! Its a joy.
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Omaha, NEJuly 12, 2017
I didnt work for a company. I did this on my own with my ex-boyfriends grandfather! I did work along side home health care nurses whom some i did not agree with their care.
Pros
Talking, knowing they are being well taking care of, how happy they look
Cons
Hours, toll it sometimes takes on your outside family
I wish I didn't go there
Registered Nurse Case Manager (Former Employee) –  Wethersfield, CTJuly 11, 2017
The most enjoyable part of the job is definitely the families. It is great to see how much their life improves with company help and support. A typical day at work includes visiting families, helping and supporting the caregiver, helping with communication with other members of healthcare team. I learned a lot, and met a lot of great people. Unfortunately the management and the work place culture were not up to the great standards. A lot of corruption and favoritism, and it is irrelevant how knowledgeable, and good at what you are doing you are.
Grasia a caregiver homes pude octener trabajo y le doy las grasia.
CUIDADO ENFERMO DE SALUD (Former Employee) –  Springfield massMay 22, 2017
Grasias a dios pude hacer un buen teabajo y ami nunca medieron queja ni molestia y grasias a ellos tube trabajo.
Cons
Great company with a great mission
Care Advisory Unit Assistant (Former Employee) –  Quincy, MAMay 17, 2017
Pleasant experience working for Seniorlink/Caregiver Homes. Great atmosphere and culture. Quite independent working environment, but management is responsive in case of any issues/questions.
Really good place to work
HHA/Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Anderson, INMay 13, 2017
Caregiver homes is a really good place to work they train their people and give cpr training they go into detail about what is supposed to be done with the client
Pros
Good work experience
Cons
No braks
Productive and fun environment
CNA - Certified Nursing Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rocky Hill, CTApril 19, 2017
I been working for homecare givers of ct for 2 years very good companyvto work with excellent working environment and employers they provide good and professional services
Caregiving
Caregiver (Former Employee) –  Bloomington, INApril 14, 2017
Really great place. I enjoyed working here very much. I'm glad to have had this experience. The staff in the Bloomington office are very understanding and seem to truly care about you and your patients. I would suggest this job to anyone.
productive outgoing smart helpful an understanding
Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Compton, CAFebruary 23, 2017
I love meeting new people. I'm really passionate about other people very loving caring an most of all responsible. Love to keep a clean work place.I worked from home doing IHSS
Pros
1 hour break
Cons
24 hour job
Corporate communication & gossip
Operations (Current Employee) –  Boston, MAFebruary 9, 2017
Communication across the organization is not conducive of a trusting environment. The CIO especially does not promote a trusting environment and often makes personal jokes at employees expenses.

The CEO and other Executives make it known their political affiliations and leanings and send blast emails with their take on current political affairs, making staff very uncomfortable.
Pros
People are typically friendly
Cons
Focus can change quickly due to panic
Great way to stay home and care for loved ones.
Caregiver/Provider (Former Employee) –  Brazil, INJanuary 30, 2017
My mother suffered a masive stroke and was unable to care for herself. Caregiver homes helped me to bring my mother home instead of admitting her to a nursing facility and I was paid to care for her as well.
Pros
Caring for my mother
Cons
No medical benefits or advancement possible
great establishment
Caregiver/Companion (Former Employee) –  Sacramento, CAJanuary 24, 2017
Worked as a caregiver providing individualized care to each child. Able to encourage each childs growth and foster their well being.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Seniorlink. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.2InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

4.2Career Opportunities

3.2Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight

Powered by InHerSight