SeniorWell Group Employee Reviews

Growing organization where hard work is rewarded
HR Manager (Current Employee) –  Buffalo Grove, ILMay 9, 2018
I have really enjoyed my time working at SeniorWell. The company is growing quickly, so there are a lot of opportunities for employees to learn new skills and advance their careers. I am able to see my impact on the organization immediately, and have been rewarded for my hard work. Teams are collaborative, and we are improving operations every day.
Not worth the stress
Clinical Assistant (Former Employee) –  IndianaFebruary 19, 2018
The idea of this job is really great, loved the doctors co workers and patients and enjoy going somewhere different daily but unfortunately management is what ruined it all. This company is formally Primesource healthcare and you can read up on all the lawsuits associated with the company. All management but a few are still apart of the company and things haven't changed much. At one point in time this was one of the top companies to work for and I was proud to be apart of it, sad so much has changed and that greed has become more important than the patients and employee needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SeniorWell Group. Our community is ready to answer.

SeniorWell Group Reviews by Location