I worked for Rehab Services. Management play a lot of head games and use manipulation to get what they want. If management didn't like you, they would find a reason to fire you. The Performance evaluation system is a joke.
The management is very lazy when doing the evaluations, and no matter how hard you work, it's never reflected above a rating of 3. The morale is very low and thetes a high turnover rate. I wouldn't recommend anyone to work in that department.
Management at the corporate level is a joke. If you get on managers bad side they will find a reason to get rid of you. Then use their position to get it passed through the grievance process.
No accountability for management from HR, so they do as they please.
Expected to perform the job of four people.
Job not as told during hiring process. Stayed for a little over a month. I understand why so many leave.
Was offered another job with another company and have regretted the decision ever since. I’ve been trying to get back with Sentara for months now I’ve applied for at least five CNA/ home health aide jobs on indeed and no response. Left Sentara in good standing
Very poor management. I worked for a private practice in Woodbridge, Va. Hired as a new graduate of medical assistant and was expected to know my job 💯% one month in and was degraded in the worst way for not being able to work at their pace when I was still learning. Do not work at Sentara Internal and Family Medicine. They are always hiring for a reason. Low pay and poor benefits, too. The worst place I have ever worked!
Position was NOTHING like what was advertised. Supposed to be an administrative assistant, but did next to nothing that was administrative. Ended up doing things that were out of my realm of training or expertise. Also, hours ended up being half of what was promised. You'll probably be fine if you are in nursing.
I moved out of the area. If I hadn't moved, I'd still be working for them.
Poor management, always short staffed and low pay
- What would you suggest Sentara Healthcare management do to prevent others from leaving?10 people answered
- If you were in charge, what would you do to make Sentara Healthcare a better place to work?7 people answered
- On average, how many hours do you work a day at Sentara Healthcare?5 people answered
- What is the most stressful part about working at Sentara Healthcare?4 people answered
- What is the interview process like?4 people answered
- How long does it take to get hired from start to finish at Sentara Healthcare? What are the steps al…4 people answered
- What questions did they ask during your interview at Sentara Healthcare?3 people answered
- What benefits does Sentara Healthcare offer?3 people answered
- How are the working hours at Sentara Healthcare?3 people answered
- How flexible are your working hours at Sentara Healthcare?2 people answered