Sentech Services, Inc Careers and Employment
Work wellbeingResults based on 145 responses to Indeed's work wellbeing survey.
HappinessHow enjoyable people find their day-to-day life at work
Stress-freeHow manageable people find their work stress
PurposeHow meaningful people find their work
SatisfactionHow content people feel with the way things are at work
Since 1989, Sentech Services has connected dedicated workers with top employers throughout southeast Michigan and northern Indiana. We have plant jobs in Detroit, general labor jobs in Detroit, jobs in Port Huron, Michigan, and a wide variety of industrial & skilled labor positions available. We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire, direct placement, customized payrolling and on-site management options....
Since 1989, Sentech Services has connected dedicated workers with top employers throughout southeast Michigan and northern Indiana. We have plant jobs in Detroit, general labor jobs in Detroit, jobs in Port Huron, Michigan, and a wide variety of industrial & skilled labor positions available. We offer temporary, temporary-to-hire, direct placement, customized payrolling and on-site management options.
You’re seeing all 109 jobs at Sentech Services, Inc because we can’t find any available jobs at Sentech Services, Inc close to Ashburn, VA at the moment.
Salary estimated from 5.5K employees, users, and past and present job advertisements on Indeed.
Production & Manufacturing
What would you say about your employer?
People have asked 47 questions about working at Sentech Services, Inc. See the answers, explore popular topics and discover unique insights from Sentech Services, Inc employees.
Insights from 83 Indeed users who have interviewed with Sentech Services, Inc within the last 5 years.
All the basic questions
All the basic questions...
They ask what you would like, lowest pay you would accept. They try very hard to get you what you are good at.
They ask what you would like, ...
For my my name and my sochyal scyority and what i like any shift only
For my my name and my sochyal ...
Select a topic to see what people are saying about different issues
- Professional developmentExplore skills and training, pay raises and promotions and management and culture.
- Mission and valuesExplore company values, community, the relevance of the mission and moving on.
- PTO and work-life balanceExplore PTO allowances, work-life balance and flexibility and parental leave.
- Work from homeExplore work from home during COVID-19, remote work support and work-life balance.
- Parents and caregiversExplore parental leave policies and other benefits, company culture and general support.
- Internships and graduate programsExplore support and satisfaction with programs for new and emerging graduates.
- COVID-19 responseExplore leadership during COVID-19, working conditions and WFH support.
- Accessibility, Disability and AccommodationExplore employer support and available accommodations for people with disabilities.