Sentinel Federal Credit Union

Sentinel Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews

Need management improvement. Job was outsourced without warning. Good pay. And although I managed seven employees we worked well as a team. More incentives to keep morale boosted could have saved turnover rates.
While management may wish for employees to be a happy family, that goal won't happen without some major changes. If you can grasp instructions quickly and enjoy having little training with high expectations, then this is the company for you!
learned a lot about the banking industry, good people to work with, light hearted work atmosphere that can be serious at times, hardest part of the job was learning all the ins and outs in relatively short time
Pros
nice co-workers
Cons
non
It's all good except management needs to realize you treat your employees with respect, they will treat you with the same. They also need to focus on benefits for employees, what is the incentive for working for you besides a paycheck?
I didn't receive any support from management once they found out I had previous teller experience. I gave suggestions and they ignored them. when I needed help was told to fix it.
Official response from Sentinel Federal Credit Union
November 23, 2018
We appreciate your feedback and we apologize that your experience was not satisfactory. At Sentinel Federal Credit Union we take pride in providing our employees with an excellent team atmosphere and career advancement. However, your feedback provides us with information that is essential in continuing to provide our employees with job satisfaction and employee enrichment. Again, thank you and we wish you the best in your future employment endeavors.
Would you rate your company five stars?
Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.
The job is busy and a lot of paper work. You what on members and cash the checks or do the withdrawals for them. Solve there problems with there check books.
Has amazing benefits along with great pay and your paid every week on top of being able to adjust your days if needed for like your kids or an appointment.
Official response from Sentinel Federal Credit Union
April 14, 2016
Thank you for the excellent review. We appreciate our employee's hard work and commitment to serving our member's needs. For clarification, our employees are paid every other week. Thank you again for the feedback.