Sentinel Federal Credit Union

Sentinel Federal Credit Union Employee Reviews for Teller

While management may wish for employees to be a happy family, that goal won't happen without some major changes. If you can grasp instructions quickly and enjoy having little training with high expectations, then this is the company for you!
I didn't receive any support from management once they found out I had previous teller experience. I gave suggestions and they ignored them. when I needed help was told to fix it.
Official response from Sentinel Federal Credit Union
November 23, 2018
We appreciate your feedback and we apologize that your experience was not satisfactory. At Sentinel Federal Credit Union we take pride in providing our employees with an excellent team atmosphere and career advancement. However, your feedback provides us with information that is essential in continuing to provide our employees with job satisfaction and employee enrichment. Again, thank you and we wish you the best in your future employment endeavors.
Has amazing benefits along with great pay and your paid every week on top of being able to adjust your days if needed for like your kids or an appointment.
Official response from Sentinel Federal Credit Union
April 14, 2016
Thank you for the excellent review. We appreciate our employee's hard work and commitment to serving our member's needs. For clarification, our employees are paid every other week. Thank you again for the feedback.
Share your experience
Let job seekers know what it's like to work at your company.
Jobs at Sentinel Federal Credit Union