Sentry Surveillance Employee Reviews

Good work environment, A job for strong solicitors only.
Telemarketer (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJuly 3, 2018
Everyone was very genuine, motivating and positive, which made for an enjoyable work atmosphere. Opportunities for growth are obtainable if you are successful. However, do not waste your time going through the onboarding process if you are not a strong salesperson via telephone. No matter what they say, they will fire you if you do not produce enough leads. They don't make a mandatory daily/weekly/monthly quota very clear at all ahead of time, which is why I felt somewhat "catfished" into the position (telemarketer). They will make an example out of you. Pretty harsh if you ask me. It isn't worth going to work pulling your hair out every day because you're worried about you possibly getting fired that week. It's all just very misleading.
Pros
Positive atmosphere on the sales floor.
Cons
Purposefully misleading job description.
Family oreintative
Telemarker (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMay 3, 2018
Although it was very stressful at Sentry Surveillance, it was like family. Everyone cared about each other. I sat at my desk all day making the required 400 calls a day and over the required time on the phone. We did get an hour for lunch and two fifteen minute breaks Unless the leads for the room was too low then the manager could at their decision shorten break time.
Pros
I felt comfortable there and knew everyone, . Even the Techs downstairs would fix my laptop If I asked them too free.
Cons
I'm on medicare but before their health ins. was too high. no sick days, etremely stressful. Everything was the employees fault
Fun people Fun job
Sales Associate (Current Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAJanuary 23, 2018
Sentry has a lot of interesting people that come in and out of there. It is a face paced environment with a high turn over if you don't take the job seriously. However once you have proven yourself it is really like a second family.
Pros
spiffs
Cons
short breaks, repetitive
Loved working there
Assistant surveillance technician (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GANovember 6, 2014
Was pretty awesome learning a trade and working at a company that would allow me to work alongside my dad. Wish it would've lasted longer.
Pros
Travel!
Cons
Long hours sometimes.
fun competitve
Call Center/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Marietta, GASeptember 25, 2014
great place to work and great people,,based on commission did out bound calls sometimes difficult
Pros
commision
Cons
commission
Sold CCTV systems
Regional Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Maryland, Virginia, DCJuly 31, 2013
Job was great, owner of the company was great, wife wanted to move back to California where she could be with family...so we moved !
Good place to work,steady income,
Receptionist and phones,sales (Former Employee) –  Kennesaw, GAMarch 17, 2012
I enjoyed immensly working for this company,the owners were very proficient in all their duties,and promoted a healthy work environment.
Pros
good commission
Cons
lay you off when business gets slow