SentryHealth Employee Reviews

Poor communication, lack of advancement, chaotic
Clinical (Current Employee) –  MidwestOctober 30, 2018
Small company, promised multiple things on hire, none have come to fruition. Most employees are remote, VERY poor communication between management and employees. Very prone to say whatever it takes to placate employees but never fulfill. I look for a new job every day!
Cons
Required to work through lunch with no pay, horrible communication
November 5, 2018

Thank you for your feedback regarding your experience with SentryHealth. I will be sharing your comments with management and the Human Resource team in order to facilitate our mission and vision for SentryHealth. If I may be of assistance, please reach out to the Human Resources Department at your convenience.

Company does not take care of staff
hired as one and forced to work as another (Current Employee) –  midwest locationOctober 18, 2018
If the promises that were made in the beginning were kept then I would feel better about this company. They promised me things that were the base of why I even joined and then they took them away and played a run around game like they had not even talked with me about it.

upper level staff does not communicate with new hires or long standing employees about crucial issues surrounding the day to day job. Upper management basically refuses to deal with outrageous employees/issues that any normal medical environment would never stand for having happen in the first place.
Pros
its a job
Cons
required to work during lunch time, poor treatment from corporate, lack of care for employee issues concerning job.
November 5, 2018

New and Fast Growing Company
Family Nurse Practitioner (Current Employee) –  Detroit, MIAugust 30, 2018
The company is fairly new and growing fast. Most employees are remote. This has made it difficult to communicate with management at times; there is so much going on and so many changes. I like the collaborative atmosphere at this company and the professionalism of the employees. We all work hard to advance the companies objectives and to make the company a place of excellence for providing healthcare to our clients.
Pros
I like the autonomy
Cons
Difficult to meet with co-workers
September 4, 2018

Thank you for your review of SentryHealth. We appreciate your input on the organization and your commitment to help us strive for excellence.

Growing Wellness Company With Bright Furture
Employee (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 13, 2018
SentryHealh has been a rollercoaster of emotions, as is the ride with many startup companies. There have been lots of ups and downs in my time here, but overall has been a wonderful place to work. I love the supportive nature of the company and that it is growing at an astronomical rate. I am proud to say I work here.
Pros
Great Team, Fast Paced Environment
Cons
No 401k matching, not acting on employee feedback
August 14, 2018

Innovative company with great mission and leadership
Practice Manager (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 12, 2018
A growing and innovative company that is changing the way the delivery of healthcare solutions! As someone who enjoys creating new solutions with a collaborative and knowledgeable team, I have enjoyed my past years at this growing company. The CEO is dedicated not only to the overall vision of the business but also attention towards the company's progress towards being a great place to work. I feel that this company focuses on always innovating towards excellence for clients but also on continuously improving its employees' experience at the company.
Pros
Open floor plan in office for team collaboration, culture of innovation and new ideas/products for our clients
August 13, 2018

Great company - visionary CEO - fantastic culture!
Marketing Executive (Current Employee) –  RemoteAugust 10, 2018
This is a really great little company that's focused on fixing what's broken in healthcare delivery. The CEO is a real visionary. The company's culture is extremely collaborative and it's a real pleasure to work with super-nice (smart) people who are so dedicated to helping their clients and committed to the company's mission. It's a great place to work!
Pros
Great people dedicated to an important mission

Growing Company
Marketing Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYAugust 10, 2018
SentryHealth is a great company to work for. It is a small but growing company with a lot of area for advancement and opportunity. If you are looking for a job in healthcare this is a great place to work.
Pros
Relaxed culture - no micromanagement, flexible hours, nice PTO offerings
Cons
No 401K matching

Excellent place to work
Human Resources (Current Employee) –  Louisville, KYJuly 17, 2018
Great place to work with a excellent culture. Focus on the clients as a #1 priority along with a great work environment where you are able to grow. While providing care to individuals who may not be able to obtain it elsewhere.