Sequence Health Employee Reviews

2.4
Ratings breakdown
Under new ownership (by former owner). New CEO truly understands our business and creates a cooperative work environment.
Director of Digital Marketing (Current Employee) –  Atlanta, GAJuly 5, 2018
Since February 2018, the company has been totally transformed to a great place to work with a CEO who has a vision for who we can become within our market niche. Our team-oriented work environment is for people who like to work hard and have a passion for seeing our company succeed. The flexible schedule is also a big plus for those of us who commute long distances.
Pros
Flexible schedule
Cons
No 401K (owner to resolve ASAP)
Fun workplace and very relaxed
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Cullman, ALJuly 2, 2018
Love working at Sequence. The management is excellent and very relaxed. Excellent pay for our area. The management is very supportive and understanding.
Wasn't a great place to work
Patient Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAJune 5, 2018
Nothing good to say about this establishment. No job security. Horrible management, inexperienced supervisors, no growth, lousy raises, maybe things have changed since the sudden move to Alabama.
Deceitful enterprise...in all areas
Management (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAApril 5, 2018
untrustworthy; and management has a very hands off approach on everything leaving all the work to those who never gain their respect.

Unfair work practices towards those who are hard working individuals not their to play political games. ,
Awful
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Cullman, ALApril 3, 2018
If you like working for a company that has no idea where it's going or what it is doing then this is the one for you. From the supervisors all the way to the CEO, it's like working for children. If you aren't their favorite, you will be picked last and or bullied for making just the tiniest mistake. It's bad enough that you are only making enough to live in poverty.
Pros
Not a thing
Shady company
Agent (Former Employee) –  AlabamaJuly 23, 2017
I honestly do not recommend anyone to work there. Everyone there is continuously looking for another job. They do not care about their staff and the rules change every day depending on favorites.
Great HR and Co-workers
Patient Access Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GADecember 6, 2016
It was a great experience working for Sequence Health. Unfortunately they moved their company to Alabama so no job security there. Overall it was a great place to work.
Pros
Great Company parties, events and meeting
Cons
No 401K, Upside down PTO, No job security, Medical benefits were not great
Nothing much to say
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Alpharetta, GANovember 2, 2016
Worked for the company for years. Came in 1 day and was advised that my entire department was being let go due to relocating to another state. No other offers, just let go!
Worst place ever
Director of Customer Success (Current Employee) –  Alpharetta, GAAugust 14, 2016
Management is not from Healthcare and have no clue what they are doing. Constant turn over, not sure if they will be open in the next 6 months