Seraphic Group, Inc

Seraphic Group, Inc Employee Reviews

United States3 reviews
Seraphic Group is an amazing company with a powerful mission to change the world for good. Wonderful team members, collaborative environment, and great culture. Blessed to be part of the team and the global movement!
Life at Seraphic is fast paced and interesting. There is constant learning and personal growth. Leadership team has a dynamic vision of the future and encourages individual contributions. It is a positive environment with a great culture.
Absolutely incredible experience. I am here because Seraphic Group is a fast-growing, value-driven health company with a mission to restore our planet’s natural cycles of human health and ecology. A truly unique place where you become a part of the company and can make a difference. There are many challenging projects which help you learn new skills that you can carry with you throughout the remainder of your career. During and after work team get togethers are pretty cool too.

The products are unique truly work well and are backed by science and we hear from our customers daily about how their lives have positively been changed. Great company culture, environmentally and ethically conscientious. Socially responsible. Solid leadership. Incredible perks. Quality benefits for full-time employees. Core company values; it is a values-driven organization with special emphasis on sustainability and building excellent products.
Pros
Culture, engaged management and team members - team members help eachother out
Cons
Really none to speak of, company is growing fast so flexibility with change is helpful
Do you enjoy working at your company?
Every work experience is unique. Tell us about yours. Rate your employer.