My managers, from the above mentioned acquisitions, were phenomenal!! It didn't matter whether it was my VP, my directors, or my managers:
• Each of them genuinely cared about us.
• Each took a concerted interest in my professional development.
• Each exposed me to new challenges that stretched the depth, breadth, and span of my capabilities.
• Loads of training • Provided mass opportunity for growth & exposure • Great benefits
• The corporate culture degraded when talented leadership moved on to new opportunities