Serigraph Inc. Employee Reviews

I loved my time at Serigraph.
CMM Technician (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIJuly 10, 2019
I loved my time at Serigraph. I have not found a culture as good anywhere else. I miss the culture of LEAN above anything else. The management is professional, and top notch. The benefits are above anywhere else. Family work life is the best.
Bad Management
Screen Press Operator (Current Employee) –  West Bend, WIFebruary 23, 2019
The management around Serigraph was terrible. You wont be able to climb up the company with any promotions unless you're friends with someone "higher up"

Typical work day involves getting yelled at, or talked down to by your co workers who are supposed to be your equal.
Pros
Salary
Alright work place
Injection Mold Operator (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIFebruary 4, 2019
Fast paced job but repetitive and boring. Pays pretty decent but doesn’t offer increase in pay until you complete another year. Wouldn’t recommend to anyone who gets bored and fed up easily
Pros
Paid lunch
Cons
Boring
Chill and quiet atmosphere to work
General Worker (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIFebruary 2, 2019
Large warehouse job with computer logs and an easy clock in system, nice people and overall chill place to work. Cycled jobs everyday with someone to run you though it.
Clean and good management
Printing Press Operator (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIJanuary 7, 2019
I liked working at Serigraph because it was relaxed. As long as you did your job with out a lot of quality issues management pretty much left you alone
It was an alright job
Finishing Technician (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WISeptember 13, 2018
I enjoyed working at the first plant I worked at while I was there, but then they moved us to a different plant with a new supervisor. Sometimes problems weren't addressed until it was too late and they had gone on for too long.
Pros
Breaks were paid for
Cons
They counted your parts per hour
overtime
Press Operator/Material Handler (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIAugust 21, 2018
this was a job if you wanted a job with lots of overtime, i worked there of 19yrs and saw it taking a turn to go over sees so that is when i went into Realestate. One of the only manufacturers left in West Bend.
Pros
overtime
Stressful
Finish Line Point Person (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIJuly 23, 2018
It was a very stressful job.Continually being watched like being in a school. A lot of paperwork. I learned how to use and set 50 pound scales, paper tape machines, more things on computers.
Quiet & independent
Inspector (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIJuly 18, 2018
I really enjoyed the job! I inspected part sheets for flecks, light leaks and other defects all the while marking the defective parts with a sticker. I believe they do have benefits, although i was working as a temp at the time they they did not apply to me. There are also opportunity's to advance your position if you are a dedicated hard worker. I would love to work here again.
Pros
Very nice people, possibility of raise, benefits, close to home
Cons
limited interaction with people/conversation
very fast paced
Vendor Coordinator (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIJune 24, 2018
I would inspect parts, audit parts, I would make labels for parts that were ready to ship.
I ran svecia presses, hand fed and automatic.
I inspected the sheets as they came off of the presses,
I was responsible for sending parts to outside vendors to be inspected, I communicated to outside vendors to get parts inspected and to come back.
I created invoices and packing slips.
I packed parts and or sheets of material to be inspected or to be shipped to the customer.
It was a very fast paced job but well worth it.
Pros
30 minute paid lunch, lots of vacation days, overtime always available
Cons
Productive and fun working environment with a Gym room
Finish Technician (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIMay 25, 2018
Ideal for job security. Fast paced and attention to detail is a core. Trainings are available at various levels, with opportunity to work in different departments.
hmmm
Temporary Employee (Current Employee) –  West Bend, WIMay 2, 2018
Mandatory overtime, yet not for everyone. As far as I can tell nobody cares for the management these days and I don think a company could be any cheaper towards it's employees.
This was a great temporary job.
CSR Support Representative (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIMarch 5, 2018
The work was self explanatory which allowed me to work independently with little supervision. The others in the department were always kind and helpful if I had a question. A great way to get your feet wet learning CSR work.
Established employer that looks towards the future of company as well as employees
Finishing Technician and Press Operator (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIFebruary 18, 2018
Serigraph is an outstanding company with vision, great management and an overall concern for all employees to reach their potential and a commitment to their customers for outstanding service and guaranteed product delivery.
Pros
Awesome work environment
Cons
The need for rework from employees that considered it just a "job"
Not A Bad Place To Work Depending On Management
Color Matcher / Press Operator (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIFebruary 12, 2018
I worked at Serigraph on 3rd shift from 2001 to 2009 initially. I worked at the automotive plant (Plant 2) climbed up from a TCA to press operator to working in the inkroom. Back then the only thing that really made the job difficult was the economic times. We were constantly getting laid off and brought back or sent to work at other plants. I enjoyed the people I worked with and most of the supervisors I had were fair. I was let go in 2009 due to massive company lay-offs, but was given the opportunity to take a 2 year college course. I was re-employed in early 2017, again on 3rd shift in the inkroom. I only worked there for about a month before I was offered a different job in my chosen career field. However, in that month I was very displeased with the supervisor. He was young and seemed very unsure in a management position. He didn't properly resolve issues, but instead seemed to take sides when issues arose. Almost as if he played favorites. It was very different than the type of management I had been use to from years before. Depending on who the supervisor is and how they manage their team, may depend heavily on your experience there. Overall, not necessarily a bad place to work, but definitely could use some adjusting .
Pros
free lunches, promote from within, family events/ employee events, decent benefits
Cons
Poor management on certain shifts, some long hours, stressful environment
working at serigraph
Finishing Technician (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIOctober 31, 2017
on certain days things could go well,other days it was stressful with noone quite knowing what standards were good from day to day, never seemed to know exactly what was good per the standards cuz they always seemed to change. couldnt talk to eachother and was told many times when the work was always done in orderly and timely manner
learned a lot there.
Press Operator (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIOctober 25, 2017
I thought it was a decent place to work great people. larger facility with newer equipment. There never was a shortage of hours. Cons was in training.
Pros
Nice coworkers and new facilities.
Sales Representative for a territory that had never been prospected before.
detailed oriented sales representative (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIAugust 13, 2017
I was a Sales Representative and traveled over 4 Midwest States. I primarily worked MN. This company never prospected in MN before and they only gave it 15 months before deciding the amount of business was not building as quickly as they wanted.
Pros
Good company to work for, great quality product
Cons
Did not give the unprospected territroy enough time to generate revenue.
A great place to work, where you were treated like family.
Finishing Technician (Former Employee) –  West Bend, WIJuly 13, 2017
We had a lean program always looking to improve. Enjoyed going to work. Clean and management always ready to correct any problem. I found my supervisors just and always ready to help you improve and always supportive. Supervisors were always strait forward and just when reviews were given. It was a great place to work.
Pros
health care 401k, insurance plan
Cons
slow periods had to use vacation hours to cover days lost due to not enough work
Nice place to work
Material Handler/Forklift Operator (Current Employee) –  West Bend, WIJuly 6, 2017
Clean and stress free work environment. People are respectful. I have no problem working for this company. They also care about their employees. Easy work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Serigraph Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Serigraph Inc. Reviews by Location