Servco Pacific Inc. Employee Reviews

Stressfull
Sales Associate (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 8, 2019
Top management support is not good, favoritism culture over all is everyone for themselves but a few get preferential treatment. Commission sales only, monthly quotas too high for realistic sales goals relating to new employees. Good benefits.
Pros
Good benefits
Cons
Poor management, stressful culture.
Liked Servco, Hated Marketing Dept
Marketing Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HINovember 30, 2018
Bad leadership in Marketing Department. Brown nosers get ahead. Biased promotions. No transparency. Leadership sets you up to throw everyone under the bus so then it pits people against each other and zero trust. You have to fight hard to go against that grain, eventually it wears you out.
Great Family Team Building Environment
Management (Current Employee) –  SAPCAugust 23, 2018
Recently a typical day is very fast pace and hectic at times. I've learn that many of my co-workers are motivated to ensure excellent customer service to our dealers and external customers. Veteran and newcomer employee have the desire to provide and display our core values: Respect, Service, Teamwork and Innovation in all we do.

Senior management is and shows appreciation to all employees through words of appreciation, encouragement, staff meetings, future planning and other means.

The work culture is liken to an ohana TEAM working through an obstacle course. The hardest part of the job is the new operating system. We've encountered many difficulties, "our obstacle course."

Many good companies have core values however when all levels of management and employees instills and incorporate those values in our daily functions "The Core Values" becomes part of our personality.
Pros
Great Company Values-Great Employee Values
Cons
New operating system, work & home balance
In general, Servco provides ample employee activities & benefits.
Wholesale Sales Consultant (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMay 15, 2018
Servco is a team approach company. Overall a positive culture. Rated as one of the "Best Places to Work" for several years. Acquired very strong business partners over the years.
Servco Pacific
Office Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 30, 2017
Great place to work with good people. CEO is one of the best to
work for listens to employee concerns. One big family with outstanding team work. Benefits are very competitive. The company
is diversified in business but mainly a dealership in selling and
servicing the brand name of Toyota!
Pros
Great culture, competitive pay, benefits
Cons
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu MapunapunaAugust 29, 2017
The ideal person is customer focused, personable and patient with the ability to calm upset customers to ensure a positive experience.
Being patient with different cultures and accents from customers. Putting customer service first.
Have a pleasant phone manner, strong listening skills,ability to build rapport with customers over the phone.
Management was always open for new ideas to improve departments.
Easy to get along with other co-workers of different cultures.
The hardest part of the job, when customers are very irate, demanding, frustrated, expects appointments right away. screaming, swearing,very upset. trying to calm them down.
The most enjoyable part of the job i enjoyed the customers they were my day. Happy or upset I was able to help them.
Going home knowing you've helped a customer who needed the help and was able to service them with the best customer service made them feel better and cared for. It was an accomplishment at the end of the day.
Pros
Lunches and Dinners
Cons
Tight squeeze not enough space.
Best place so far!
Customer Care Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIOctober 7, 2016
Heavy phones/data entry/scheduling appointments
Best part of job: Company Morale
Great teamwork/encouragement
Enjoyable part of job: Seeing happiness in employees and working with other departments/people
Really enjoyed working with my coworkers
Customer Care Representative (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 4, 2016
Working as a Customer Care Coordinator can be stressful but also fun. You get to know the person on the other end of the line just by speaking with them. Stressful because our phones can be super busy with one call coming in after another but you do what you can do, one call at a time.
My manager was always there if we needed any help or if we needed to forward any calls from customers who were not satisfied with the scheduling of their vehicle. She would also "rearrange" us so we would have different "neighbors" and be able to get to know each other.
I think the hardest part of the job for me was trying to keep up with all the recalls that would come out for the different types of vehicles since we scheduled for Toyota's, Subaru's, Chevy's, Lexus, and Scion's.
Pros
Occasional free lunches, dinner given by the Sr VP of the Auto Retail Division, was given first choice because of my seniority
Cons
lunch breaks were cut short because phones super busy, no assigned or reserved parking; had to arrive early for street parking
Family oriented
Customer Relations Associate (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIJanuary 18, 2015
A typical day at work could be anything from delivering a car to a golf tournament that will be awarded as a prize to surveying recent service customers about their experience and what we could do to improve the service experience.

I have learned that in any job, there may be a job description, but there may be needs of the business that might come about and that we all need to focus on what is best for our company and not so much on what that job description says.

The management and staff at Servco Pacific Inc were incredible. I couldn't think of a more family oriented company.

The most enjoyable part of my job was working with such great coworkers.

The hardest part of my job was leaving when I moved back to the mainland.
There are better dealers to work for out there.
Sevice Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Kaneohe, HIMay 10, 2014
They pay is flate rate and you can make decent money if you are fast and knowlegeable. It's not the place for an entry-level technician. The benefits suck.
Project Manager and Systems Analyst
Project Manager (Former Employee) –  Honolulu, HIMarch 12, 2014
Trained, trouble shoot and maintain Distritution system for wholesale division.as the systems analyst. Later became project manager for planning and implementing the JD Edwards software on the IBM AS/400 computer for the Automotive sector.
Pros
Great people to work with
Cons
Always under time constraints.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servco Pacific Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

4.2