Service Specialties Inc

Service Specialties Inc Employee Reviews

You’re seeing reviews close to Ashburn, VA based on your current location
Not your desired location?
Choose a different one
Ashburn, VA10 reviews
Not a bad place to work
It's a fun place to work but sometimes the managers could handle things different. the work place is good and the people are friendly. they are customer oriented which is good.
Crazy Turnover
Wouldn’t recommend this company to anyone, there is so much turnover. Family owned company, owners are always nosy and judgmental, mother & daughter always have drama with each other, residential manager is so lazy, never follows up with anyone he’s supposed to and it falls back on customer service. Customer service has people working for a month then leaving which shows a lot. This company is going downhill and will be down the drain in a couple years mark my words
Bad place no culture
This place sucks and it has such a bad culture they laid off 15 people and shut the comercial department due to the owner buying a lake house, owner family works their. The owner is a coward.
Toxic Environment
The Customer Service Department here is a joke. Everyone is so toxic here and care all about drama from the owners down to management and most employees. Be prepared to be micromanaged by owners daughter, basically assist the “Operations Manager” because he’s always “too busy” to do his duties. (Btw, not stated in your job description) Most employee’s hate their job here but are stuck here. Put my two weeks in and they let me go earlier (thank the man above), a coworker quit and it was all gossip about how she quit. Nothing is ever good enough for anyone here!
Happy Employee
I appreciated my time and experience gained while with SSI. They are family-friendly and a great company to work for! Would highly recommend. Great benefits.
Leave a review. Help people like you.
There are better opportunities elsewhere
If you like to be micromanaged customer service here is the perfect job for you..!! Family owned company, but it’s all about gossip there. They claim that customer service dept is “heart” of the company but they treat and pay customer service like p**p. Like I said, this job is good for someone who loves to be micromanaged by owners daughter and be in gossip all the time! Definitely better and higher paying HVAC companies!
Family Oriented and Easy Going.
Working at SSI was great. They are very goal oriented in the dispatch office and help to get you to your goals the best they can. They care about you doing better, and being better at what you do. They were very open about what needs to be worked on, and I really like the direction they gave. I love everyone I worked with, and viewed them as family. I only left because I moved out of state to be closer to family.
Pros
paid medical insurance
Family Oriented and Easy Going.
Working at SSI has been great. They are very goal oriented in the dispatch office and help to get you to your goals the best they can. They care about you doing better, and being better at what you do. They are very open about what needs to be worked on, and I really like the direction they give. I love everyone I work with, and view them as family. The hardest part of my job is dealing with upset customers, and trying to find the best way to make them happier.
Don’t bother
Save yourself some time and go look for another company — too much nepotism here and the owner is a spoiled rich kid who has never worked in the field.
Typical work day was productive and fun
Typical day at work handling customers day to day . I learned a lot here they taught me a lot of what i know. All my knowledge i do owe to them for giving me the experience i needed to work out in the real world in an office setting. The hardest part was when you had those customers that were just to hard to handle that no mater what you did you could not satisfy them. The nest part of my day was having co-workers that cared and could make me laugh.