ServiceLink Employee Reviews

Great PT for college students
Floodplain Analyst (Former Employee) –  Arlington, TXApril 15, 2019
I used to work at ServiceLink for a while it was a great gig to keep up with college course work, the work was not hard being a flood plain analyst you just had to find structures and figure out if they are exempt or not from being in a flood zone overall pretty cool experience
ServiceLink
Quality Control Initiatives Associate (Former Employee) –  Moon, PAApril 5, 2019
Worked as hard as possible, but the managers never seemed to think it was enough. Seemed like the managers just hire people to make themselves look better. Never received the proper training for the job from a manager.
Pros
Co Workers feel the same way
Cons
Pay, benefits, management
Run if You are an Appraiser
Staff Aporaiser (Former Employee) –  VirginiaApril 3, 2019
High expectations that don't allow for the job to be done right. Constant status checks that take away from productive work time. Absolutely zero work-life balance. Decent manager but he is under as much pressure as Staff Appraisers are. Just run...better off on your own.
Pros
Not many...just a job.
Cons
See review. I would never go back...quit for a reason...actually several reasons.
Good Company
DISPUTE RESOLUTION SPECIALIST (Current Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 31, 2019
Company was a wonderful company to work for and believed in balance of personal life and work.We were pushed to excel and do our very best but promoted team building.
Pros
Staff
Cons
Vol ital business
Workplace was pleasant
Quality Control Analyst (Former Employee) –  Moon, PAMarch 27, 2019
The workplace was the best I've experienced. Clean and bright with on-site cafe, exercise area, convenient parking facilities. Accommodating work schedules and pleasant relations with other workers.
Lack of communication
Vacancy review technician (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 19, 2019
Lack of communication. If someone leaves or laid off, jobs put on current employees with no increase in compensation. Book annual raises, if you are one of lucky ones
Pros
Co workers
Cons
No communicating, rare pay raises
Customer Service Representative
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 19, 2019
Was responsible for incoming calls regarding the Property Preservation Services we performed. Also was assigned to a incoming email file that was Client based with duties and requests to perform. Casual dress with occasional Business Casual on specific days. Mostly sitting at a desk working on various computer programs. Occasionally escalated incidents needed Management notification for them to complete.
Pros
OcCasional Team building fun events.
Cons
Young Management with not much experience.
Great Place to work
Escrow Closer (Former Employee) –  Orange, CAMarch 12, 2019
Great please to work. Loved all that I worked with. The only reason I left was due to my daughters illness. It was a very fast paced job but I loved it.
OK place to work
Team Leader (Current Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAMarch 6, 2019
I have had several good years at ServiceLink. I feel I have reached my max career moves at this company. They do not treat all staff members fairly. There are different standards for each person.
management was poor
Customer Service Representative II (Former Employee) –  Broomfield, COMarch 5, 2019
great benefits fair and equal pay. Management is the problem. Doing something the same and expected different results is insanity. Company morale is bad and career advancement slow. .
Pros
good benefits free lunches occassionally
Cons
bad management, poor morale, lack of job security always looms
Net Developer (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAMarch 4, 2019
Management is good and the job culture is good.Friendly team and other teams helped alot and interaction with other teams is good.Learned new technologies.
A great start in learning the mortgage industry
Service Release Processor II (Current Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAMarch 1, 2019
LoanCare, LLC will give you a chance if you have no experience. There isn't much training but you will definitely learn once you get in your role. The pay is ok, but depending on who you know you can advance.
Pros
What you can learn
Cons
Poor training
ServiceLinkreview
Asset Specialist (Former Employee) –  Westminster, COMarch 1, 2019
Not a very good company. Stressful and lots of layoffs. Management is terrible. The culture is negative. The hardest part of the job is the technology they use.
Pros
Cons
everything
Reports, emails
Utility Technician (Current Employee) –  Broomfield, COFebruary 25, 2019
Pulling reports for the different clients to distribute, move to reviewing and answering all emails.DisputeDocumenting all outbound calls. Co-workers.
Pros
Mo micro managing for current position
Cons
Documentation of all out bound calls.
Unstable
Title Assistant (Former Employee) –  Irvine, CAFebruary 15, 2019
Small company, where the manager's make you feel that you are lucky to have a job and they constantly tell you that. In where if you ask for advancement they would say "you are lucky to have this job, if you don't like it, there's someone else that would love to have your job" We understand that, but I don't need to hear it from my manager any chance she gets.

constantly looking over your shoulder, management clearly have their favorites and the rest they make you feel like you are little people.

too many cheafs not enough Indians. I don't understand why there is a need for micromanagement, I guess because the manager's don't want to do their jobs.

Basically, it's poor management in this company.
Pros
great benefits
Cons
poor management
Poor management
Customer experience specialist (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAFebruary 15, 2019
They are extremely unprofessional, vindictive, the initiators of office politics and create hostile work enviorments. They encourage their less productive workers to harass their more productive workers. They are very intimidated by those who are more knowledgeable than them who are in lower positions than they are. They know those people have the potential to go a lot further in the company and they pull out all the stops to keep that from happening.

They like to keep people around who are less knowledgeable than them, brown nose and have no ethics or morals. As long as those people are around, they know that there positions are safe. Whereas someone whose a strong performer, knowledgeable and is able to do their job well with integrity, they try to get rid of and are very successful at doing it
Pros
Nine
loss mitigations
spoc (Current Employee) –  Chandler, AZFebruary 13, 2019
Too much work not enough staff. Supervisor you do not report to has so much to say about your progress & status. Being put on projects while also having to take inbound back to back calls. To only be expected to complete the project daily. Bonus pay cut do to changes within company. No one knows the basics. Micro managed.
An OK place to work
Post-Closing Exceptions Auditor (Former Employee) –  Coraopolis, PAFebruary 2, 2019
The company at the time was LSI, which later merged into ServiceLink. The pay and work were ok. Not the nicest people to work for but I expect it was because they got a lot of abuse from clients and managers higher than they.
Micro Management
Loss Mitigation Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Virginia Beach, VAJanuary 21, 2019
Overwork employees and very critical of team members and not very positive atmosphere. I was a supervisor and tried to keep my team pumped up but management only focused on what my team was doing wrong, not what they were doing right.
Low pay, poorly managed
Analyst, Quality Control Appraisal Post Submission (Current Employee) –  Pittsburgh, PAJanuary 20, 2019
This is a transition job. Unless you're in the in crowd, there is no room for growth. It is very cut throat and the fear of being fired looms when you cannot meet the overtime demands. The work life home life balance is ignored by management. The company in general is one step above fast food.
Pros
It's a job
Cons
Management, low pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceLink. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.9InHerSight Score

2.7Personal Development

3.2Career Opportunities

2.8Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight