ServiceLink

ServiceLink insights

Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Energizing work tasks
  • General feeling of work happiness

I enjoyed the work enviroment

I truly enjoyed my time working for this company. They did alot of fun activities to keep moral boosted. I enjoyed talking to the abstractors daily and helping them complete there reports.

Fast paced job that is ever changing

Management is never on the same page. There are never any incentives or praises, only negatives are acknowledged. The best part of my job are my coworkers.

Pros

I have a job

Cons

Low pay, constant turnover and layoffs

Poor Manangement

The constant change in management, team leadership, and team member restructuring did not create a good team spirit. Constant lay offs, and worrying if you would no longer have heath insurance was a constant worry. Teams were required to complete their work before going home, and if you were completed, and others were not even close to 100%, you were advised you had to help them complete it. Times there was OT offered, and then OT was not, and we had to give constant status % reports to our team leads. Micromanaging, and team leads did processes differently. There was not one SOP, and they would state was the process we were to follow. Poor management.

Pros

A pay check

Cons

Constant lay offs - poor management

easy

I am responsible for advancing the company's retail positions in consumer markets. I achieve sales goals and service performance requirements through new customer sales, features, and providing excellent customer satisfaction. I am responsible for selling company products and services to walk-in customers in retail outlets. I also provide a high level of customer service support with product expertise and advanced selling skills. I help guide customers through the purchasing decision, activation process, and educate the customer on their new purchases. I drive sales by developing new customer prospects and building customer relationships.

Nice while it lasts

I have had two separate stints with ServiceLink, each time in their vendor management department. I had great supervisors, loved most of my colleagues, enjoyed working in a brand new facility with a pristine environment, and took advantage of the full service employee cafeteria. So why only three stars? Because ServiceLink and companies like them are notorious for hiring people by the hundreds and laying off people by the hundreds. So unless you are lucky enough to become a permanent employee, you have to accept the fact that you will not have a long term future with them unless you don't mind coming in and out like a yo yo.

Pros

Great people, fun atmosphere.

Cons

You don't last long there.

Lay offs too high, breaks too short. Good overtime opportunities but only at peak times in the summer. Expect layoffs in winter slow times. Management sucked

Pros

Hours

Cons

Breaks

Productive place to work they love doing fun thing with and for employees

Respond to emails, answer phones, review performance rebuttals, grant or deny work order extensions, send out daily reports.I learned new systems and about property preservation. Hardest part was trying to answer calls about a new system that was rolled out. I enjoyed my co-workers

Pros

lots of events every month

Cons

Training was for everyone going to every dept therefore not specific to your role just an overview

very nice workplace

I enjoyed working at ServiceLink and was sorry that the job ended. The hardest part was leaving after only a few months. I learned about the mortgage industry. I typical day was working on the computer in a cubicle.

Servicelink

Unorganized. No room for growth in the company. Unprofessional. I would not recommend my friends or family to work there. Very high over turn.

Good Hard Working People

This company values hard work. They are competitive in the market and value those that can contribute to that.

Jobs at ServiceLink

Vendor Manager positions
See more jobs

Great people to work with

Glad I was able to experience working with a great group of people

Pros

very relaxed

Cons

short lunches

Is an AMC.

• Customary & Reasonable Pricing Report. Twice monthly report analyzing minimum fees per county.• Volume Fee Agreements. Analyzing minimal fees per county and contracting with appraisers to meet these fees with above average turn times with a contractual volume per month.• Profile Maintenance. Updating all information in appraiser’s personal profiles such as: pricing, E&O insurance, and license, TALCB status for Texas vendors.• Analyzed all incoming applications from appraiser to become a panel member. Followed up with appraisers if there were any missing documents• Accounting. Completed all research concerning payment for appraisers. Requested payments from accounting if need be.• TALCB. Set up all on boarding audits per Texas State Law.• Prioritizing. Prioritize all counties in each state to guarantee they are ranked by performance

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceLink. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
2.9Personal Development
3.4Career Opportunities
2.9Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight

Compare ServiceLink with

Career recommendations for Vendor Manager

Explore information on salaries, job satisfaction, skills and more
  • ServiceLink