ServiceMaster Employee Reviews for Call Center Representative in Memphis, TN

Found 9 reviews matching the search See all 2,278 reviews
Productive work place
Sales Agent/Inside Sales/Call Center (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 11, 2019
Great job opportunity. I have been working with servicemaster for 7-8 years. I enjoy my supervisor and team. Workplace is laid-back environment. It's room to grow within the company.
Productive and inviting
Authorization/ call center representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNJuly 19, 2018
The atmosphere here was pleasant and welcoming, working here was an enjoyable experience that I will cherish, however do to unfortunate circumstances, my employment ended.
Cons
summer internship
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TN 38118February 11, 2017
it was my summer internship, it was very professional and the people were friendly and helpful.
the hours were long but the inbound customers always kept you on your feet. never a dull day
Data Clerk/ Call Center (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNAugust 10, 2016
The company is a great place to work. I was looking for it to become my career but management had other plans for me. I would love to go back. If you love helping people, then this is the company to work for.
Horrible
American Home Shield Call Center Associate (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 7, 2015
As soon as you get hired, make sure you start looking for another job. WORST place i have ever worked. No job security, expensive insurance, horrible management. Don't work here unless you are in dire straights
Great Stepping Stone
Call Center Representative (Former Employee) –  Memphis, TNFebruary 5, 2014
I loved working for this company, it was a great stepping stone to learn how the call center enviroment works
Very stressful work environment
CALL CENTER (Current Employee) –  MEMPHIS, TNNovember 17, 2012
The job expectations are unrealistic as it relates to the work load. Upper -management is reactive instead of being proactive to address the needs of its associates & customers. The morale is at an all time low and the attendance of the employees is awful as the work-environment is so overwhelming that its a daily struggle to go into this place to work. The pay is great for employees who have been with the company but based on how stressful the job is the money is no longer worth it. For new employees starting the pay grade has been lowered and additional duties have been added to all job descriptions from when I started (more work for less pay). Every work place has its pros and cons; however, this job has made me; as well as others physically ill as it relates to stress & many are on depression meds, anxiety meds and actively seeking employment elsewhere because our health and peace of mind are much more important. Many tenured associates have left the company and there have been lay-offs; effecting only upper-management positions at this point. I believe the intention of the company is to become better but the execution is lacking.
Pros
lunches, employee recognition, employee activities provided by hr
Cons
very stressful work environment
Inbound Call center
Call Center Representative (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNNovember 11, 2012
Answer inbound calls
Assist customer with billing, scheduling, complaints, no shows, pricing and treatment information
Pros
work on your pace