ServiceMaster Employee Review

View all ServiceMaster reviews

Beware
Authorizer (Current Employee) –  Memphis, TNMay 28, 2019
Do not make the same mistake I made. I was hired under false pretenses. They lie to get you in but are quick to let you go. The benefits package is a scam. You’re better off not being insured with the out of pocket cost you have to pay. I was told I would work one day on the weekend, every third weekend but that was a lie. You work the full weekend and holidays too. They do not care if you’re sick with the flu or were in an accident before work. You get 24 points before you’re out the door. That’s 6 points for each missed day. Then you only get 2 personal days per year and you do not accumulate time off. You get half a day to get sick each month but do you know anyone who gets sick for only four hours. Oh and your time does not roll over. In fact if you have children, forget about this job because you’re just a number to them. BTW they are outsourcing to the Philippines so job security is a not so secure anymore.
Pros
It’s a job
Cons
Work full weekends, every holiday even Christmas

Other ServiceMaster Employee Reviews

Productive workplace
Janitor (Current Employee) –  Winchester, VAJuly 15, 2019
I liked Service Master but the factory location was starting to effect my health and I ended up in the hospital. I would recommend this company it was
Good company to get experience
Human Resources Manager/Office Manager (Current Employee) –  Carol Stream, ILJuly 15, 2019
Good company to work at to get experience. The office team has been with the company for a while, this is a plus for the company. If offers jobs for those who are willing to work.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceMaster. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight