ServiceMaster Employee Review

View all ServiceMaster reviews

Poor
Cleaner (part-time) (Former Employee) –  Elizabeth City, NCApril 14, 2019
Poor management. Poor pay. Lack of communication and lack of sleep. I worked 40-50 hours and would only make $200 (if lucky) per week. Didn’t have a day off. Had to drive my own car to locations and use my own gas. I was was driving around 400 miles a day.

Other ServiceMaster Employee Reviews

Good work environment with a heavy workload
Regional Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 26, 2019
I worked for 5 years as a Regional Manager for a local ServiceMaster franchise in the greater Raleigh, NC area. The time there was wonderful, but a bit stressful based on the size and scope of the work involved. More or less, the Regional Manager would oversee most of the operational aspects of a territory that included upwards of 80 facilities with over 40 employees, working all shifts. There was excellent in house staffing and a great boss that was fair and helped us to grow and learn the business. Overall, I enjoyed my time there and learned greatly from the experience.
Don't believe the job description!!!
AR Specialist (Former Employee) –  Seattle, WAMay 25, 2019
There have been 5 (now) people that have had the same position I did in 2 years. That should be more than enough of a sign to upper management that it's not the new hire. Complete dread of going to work everyday due to the constant harassment from area manager.
Pros
Some great people
Cons
too many to go into.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceMaster. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at ServiceMaster.

Powered by Comparably