ServiceMaster Employee Review

View all ServiceMaster reviews

Horrible place to work!!!
Floor Technician (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARMarch 28, 2019
They will lie to you about your pay. They told me I’d start between 10.50 and 12.70 and then started me at minimum wage. I got a raise after 90 days but it was only 25 cents. I was worked so hard at one point that I was blacking out on my feet following a 20 hour shift with only one 20 minute break. They say they offer benefits but give nothing. No dental, medical, 401k, nothing. They will lie through their teeth to get you roped in and then try to make you believe they are your only choice for employment. DONT WORK HERE I worked overtime every week and still couldn’t even afford a small rundown apartment.
Pros
You make friends sometimes
Cons

Other ServiceMaster Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Commercial Territory Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMay 23, 2019
I gained industry knowledge coming from from a totally different field of business.
My manager was very effective motivating, coaching and advocating for our department. I learned a lot from him about how to keep communication lines opened between departments, and how to advocate the team. He is also also have us focus more on customer retention and improved and we made a great impact on the bottom line.
We have an important line of product and that is a little challenge to learn them all. The most enjoyable part of the job is to get that thank you note or card from a customer satisfied with the solution we designed for his/her business.
A typical day at work:
- check my to do tasks
- check inbox and tackle incoming emails
- Check where I stand with my monthly sales
- list customers that are lagging behind to take action
- Sell
Different experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORMay 23, 2019
In the initial interview for the supervisor position they told me that they would give me all the tools that I needed to succeed and that never happened I usually was working instead of being a supervisor I was always going more than 8 hours
Pros
Working remotely
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceMaster. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.7InHerSight Score

2.4Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.5Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight