ServiceMaster Employee Review

View all ServiceMaster reviews

Loved the job
Housekeeper (Former Employee) –  Paragould, ARMarch 31, 2019
I loved my job. But I was only there like a year. The reason for this is because the supervisor I started with quit. The new one came in and wanted me to change everything and gave me less hours to do it. I told him general cable wouldn't go for it. So he didn't like that I told him that. So he fired me. I told him they would loos the contract if he changed anything. Two weeks after he fired me they loosed the contract.
Pros
Love the work
Cons
No benefits

Other ServiceMaster Employee Reviews

Productive and fun place to work
Commercial Territory Account Executive (Current Employee) –  San Francisco Bay Area, CAMay 23, 2019
I gained industry knowledge coming from from a totally different field of business.
My manager was very effective motivating, coaching and advocating for our department. I learned a lot from him about how to keep communication lines opened between departments, and how to advocate the team. He is also also have us focus more on customer retention and improved and we made a great impact on the bottom line.
We have an important line of product and that is a little challenge to learn them all. The most enjoyable part of the job is to get that thank you note or card from a customer satisfied with the solution we designed for his/her business.
A typical day at work:
- check my to do tasks
- check inbox and tackle incoming emails
- Check where I stand with my monthly sales
- list customers that are lagging behind to take action
- Sell
Different experience
Supervisor (Former Employee) –  Clackamas, ORMay 23, 2019
In the initial interview for the supervisor position they told me that they would give me all the tools that I needed to succeed and that never happened I usually was working instead of being a supervisor I was always going more than 8 hours
Pros
Working remotely
Cons
Pay

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceMaster. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at ServiceMaster.

Powered by Comparably