ServiceSource Inc. Employee Reviews

Sounds good until you work there.
Operations Support Specialist/Router (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 12, 2019
ServiceSource is a very laid back company with arcade like games to handle a stressful day. Their motto "Win As A Team" is anything but what fits that description, It is a very competitive work environment based off who you know not what you know. It is a backstabbing, sabotaging, sink or swim work environment. You have to link up with the right people in order to succeed. The job really depends on who your friends are.
Pros
location, spiffs
Cons
parking
Rewarding and fastpace
food contractor to U.S. Marine Base, Cherry Point (Former Employee) –  Havelock, NCDecember 2, 2018
Come in and set up the line so that it is ready for the meal. I learned about the proper handling of food. Management was understanding and fair. The most enjoyable part of this job was meeting the men and women that serve our country.
Productive and Fun workplace
Renewal Sales Representative (Bilingual) (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 4, 2018
My main responsibilities were to maintain and improve the relationship with the distributor, channel and end user by satisfying their request and renewing the end user’s Symantec cybersecurity products along with identifying for upsell and cross sell opportunities. Other responsibilities included managing and forecasting sales and recovering lost revenue on delinquent or over-deployed accounts. Team of 20 members
Pros
free lunch
Seems like a good company until you get into it
Renewal Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80202February 11, 2019
Going into this company it seemed like this job would give me a solid foundation for my career. However that is not what I experienced. The base pay is good but you receive no raises so they rely on bonuses to compensate for it. Management is poor and poorly organized. The CEO just stepped down for no reason which reflects the company exceptionally.Training is no reflection of what the job actually entails.The training experience is different for everybody. For example, I was in training for about 3 weeks while some of my team members did not train at all. They have a lot of different meeting throughout the week which take time out of you doing your job but the all the meetings are about your performance. So it is just a cycle of why are you not bringing in more sales while I am wasting time with preparing for this meeting.
Laid back company tough work
Operator/Landscaping (Former Employee) –  Oakton, VAFebruary 13, 2019
Rather laid back company. Work was tough and high summer temps. But management would go out of the way to make job as comfortable as possible. Offered job working assistants.
A great place to gain experience
Employment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 2, 2019
I was fortunate to have a great supervisor and colleagues. They comfortably shared their knowledge and ideas with me. I enjoyed the opportunity to manage my own time and take on new projects. I easily met my goals and was promoted within 6 months. Highly motivated, innovative individuals seem to do best there. The compensation was low, but working there provided me leverage to get a better job.
Pros
Opportunities to innovate and use my creativity
Cons
Clients didn't always show up for scheduled appointments
Friendly environment
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 27, 2019
People are very polite and respectful. They don't discriminate or stereotype. They do all that they can to help you and make sure you keep your job. As long as you are doing what you are suppose to do each day, you do not have to worry about losing your job.
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks
Good place to work at!
Procurement Specialist (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VANovember 28, 2018
I like challenges and to meet deadlines in my current position, as this gives me a sense of accomplishment and contribution to the company's success. I also enjoy my interactions with the Management, which is very approachable.
Customer Service/ Admin
Contractor/Cust Service/Data Entry Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 20, 2018
Loved this job! It was on the military base and it was helping soldiers and families! It was a combine work force of civilian and military making it a great atmosphere to work in!
Ok job out of college, however, unfulfilling
Virtual Client Sales Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNOctober 24, 2018
ServiceSource is a joke for entry level employees. Do not waste your time if you have another opportunity. You are held to cold
calls quota, selling services to accounts that they do not need. Management is organized into cliques, always gone to "leadership meetings." HR is unresponsive. The ways they attempt to motivate employees is sad. Compensation is the biggest joke.
Pros
leaving 2 hours early on Fridays
Cons
Terrible pay
Fun place to work. Poorly managed. Low pay.
Inside Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, COOctober 1, 2018
Fun place to work. Poorly managed. Low pay.

Fun to work there because you meet a lot of people your age.

Management is all across the board. Not consistent, nor professional in many cases.

For people with more experience, they will not pay you what you deserve.
Nothing to say
General Contractor (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COOctober 10, 2018
A typical day for me was getting treated like I was a piece of trash and did not deserve to have the job. Management was always telling me I was doing something wrong and when I ask what it was they never answered me. That's all about this job
Pros
Cons
Pretty much everything
Fun work environment and great position to start and learn
Sales Representative/Service Account Manager (Former Employee) –  Denver, COSeptember 10, 2018
It was a great opportunity to learn more skills and net new people but advancement was not that easy and the pay was somewhat low for the industry and location.
Pros
Free food, team activities, great location, great people
Cons
Some micro management, low pay, not easy to advance
Workplace Environment
Vocational Rehabilitation Counselor (Former Employee) –  Miami, FLSeptember 18, 2018
To do this job you have to be thick skinned and love to help people. The work environment is hostile because the project manager likes to keep people at each other so they can come to her and tell what's going on in the offices.
Pros
The job is fulfilling. You really can make a difference.
Cons
Top management is horrible and unappreciative of staff.
Worst job ever
Mailroom Clerk (Current Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDOctober 12, 2018
The worst jobs ever all the managers think they can talk to you any kind of way they want to and disrespect you and Will write u up and let you go stay a way
Pros
Lunch and meeting new coworkers
Cons
It is good working at this company for a student, if you are not, get a second job.
Food Server (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VASeptember 21, 2018
Good place to work if you are a student in college, flexible hours and good pay rate to keep a student going for the time they are in colllege. I am a student so I can vouch for that.
Experience vs mobility
Customer Success/Sales Manager (2) (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 29, 2018
My time with SREV was a bit chaotic. The career path options were less than desirable, however, the experience gained through multiple client enagements was invaluable to the overall success a career positioning moving forward. Overall the time with SREV was productive, and if the value of employment was placed on experience gained then it was time well spent.
A job
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  FBI Academy, VAAugust 17, 2018
There are some employees that do their job and some who don't. The managers won't say anything to the bad employees about doing their job but they tell the good employees to do theirs for them. Most supervisors tell you to do your job and then they will stand there and brag about themselves to other people.
It's fun talking to the Cadets and if they like you enough, they'll might give you trinkets. They also give you hugs when it's their graduation. Getting free food is a nice benefit working here.
Pros
Free food, 30-60 minute breaks
Great Culture
Customer Success Manager (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 12, 2018
The culture is really fun and relaxed. Things can get a little stressful, but if you're doing your job, you'll never get overwhelmed. The initial training was rocky, but now I feel pretty comfortable in my role. Unfortunately, management has moved around quite a bit since I arrived, but overall they have all been good. I really enjoy the people I work with--everyone is friendly.
Pros
Fun Culture
Cons
No real advancement opportunities
Go to cleaning
Delivery driver dishwasher (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 26, 2018
They will throw extra food away it was an online Base by the military child eat clean make sure everything was set up for the other soldiers to come to eat serve them then between shift change cook a different batch of meal breakfast and lunch so once everybody got finish it was clean up time everybody go home and do it all over again for the next Monday through Friday week of the same thing

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceSource Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

5.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

100%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss