ServiceSource Inc. Employee Reviews

Fun and productive work place
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJune 5, 2019
I enjoy the work environment and how my coworkers conduct themselves at every moment of the work day
I can say really learned a lot about how to be a leader and to also work on my social and work ethic
Pros
Free drinks
Cons
Short work days
Working and learning with the people with disabilities
Para-professional (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMay 29, 2019
I worked as a peer coach and a job coach with my clients. I truly enjoyed working with these people. I worked as their job coach when they had work to do. When there wasn't work we had life living classes. The classes consisted of teach them how to fold clothes, brush their teeth, wash their hands the proper way, work the washer and drier, how to wash dishes, etc. The hardest part of the job was helping them with their disability, but at the same time the it was the most learning and enjoyable part of earning their trust.. Personally, I believe they taught me more than I did them..
Pros
Working with some wonderful people
Cons
Running back and forth between the sewing job and the para-professional
Mission Focused
Director of Operations (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMay 15, 2019
Challenging environment. Very mission focused. Supporting people with disabilities is of paramount importance to ServiceSource. People love working there as evidenced by the incredible tenure of its employees.
Poor Management
Senior Accountant (Former Employee) –  Quantico, VAMay 8, 2019
Upper management does not put in time needed to manage facility correctly. Very unprofessional, no work ethic, and dishonest. High turn-over. Key employees have walked out. Management is not qualified for the positions they are hired for.
Pros
Flexible Schedule
Cons
Settled class action against them
Salesforce Renewal Manager (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNApril 23, 2019
They took away commissions despite employees having earned it, then didn’t pay overtime that was earned, and this earned them a class action lawsuit which they settled instead of going to trial and losing even more money.
Pros
Great health insurance if you can break free from the office.
Cons
You’ll never break free from the office
Relaxed and productive workplace
Custodian (Former Employee) –  Louisville, KYApril 9, 2019
I worked alongside with other coworkers performing custodial duties such as: sweeping, mopping, vacuuming, and cleaning various offices. Other duties were performed as assigned.
Laid back place to work
Receptionist/Administrative Assistant (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 30, 2019
Once you are trained be ready to perform the same task over and over again. Everyone gets paid the same but they do recognize your work if you stand out. Can be pretty robotic at time. Overall an easy place to work.
Pros
Very relax the company pays your insurance if you are full time
Cons
No job advancement not really challenging
Its alright place to work
Food Service Worker (Former Employee) –  Colorado Springs, COMarch 30, 2019
If you need a job work here because the job is not that hard to do great place to work and the pay is alright long you get your hrs you should be find with making a living.
Good Place to Work
Senior Director Global Account Management (Current Employee) –  Denver, COMarch 25, 2019
ServiceSource is a great place for those professional who are early in their career. If you a fresh out of college or have limited experience, ServiceSource provides a great environment to gain high value experience.
Nice place to work if you like being a caregiver or working with people with disabilities
Kitchen Supervisor - FBI Academy (Current Employee) –  Quantico, VAMarch 24, 2019
You deal a lot with employees problems, but that's only because you're in a position of trust with the employees. Management is awful, but if you keep to yourself you'll be fine. There is some favoritism, it's a well paying job.
Pros
Free breakfast, lunch, dinner. Flexible schedule
Cons
Management, Workplace drama
Distributing And Producing Mail
Fort Knox Mail Clerk (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCMarch 14, 2019
On a busy Monday learned skills to run mail operation managing time sorting and making runs to other stops. Gathering material to examine secure send out as a priority to regulation. Taking my time was the hardest thing to do, attention to detail and safety to prevent mistakes. Having the knowledge to determine different zip codes while handling mail was what delighted me.
Pros
Free money to go towards 403 B&A retirement plan
Cons
Constantly staying occupied through out work day
Management is Lacking
Virtual Customer Success Specialist (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 9, 2019
You learn quick that the management doesn't help with day to day tasks and will tell you to ask one of the veteran reps your question. Its also hard to be promoted from within.
hi
Contract Closeout Manager (Current Employee) –  Washington, DCMarch 8, 2019
The travel was long for and I wanted work somwhere closer to home.
I have a lot and gained alot of expericence. working at service source i would love to come back.
Nice place to work.
Switchboard Operator / PT (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAMarch 6, 2019
I enjoyed working for Service Source Inc. My hours were part-time which was suitable for me at that time. The supervisor was very supportive. The fact that they hire people with disabilities is a big plus.
Pros
Nice environment
Cons
Laid back company tough work
Operator/Landscaping (Former Employee) –  Oakton, VAFebruary 13, 2019
Rather laid back company. Work was tough and high summer temps. But management would go out of the way to make job as comfortable as possible. Offered job working assistants.
Sounds good until you work there.
Operations Support Specialist/Router (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNFebruary 12, 2019
ServiceSource is a very laid back company with arcade like games to handle a stressful day. Their motto "Win As A Team" is anything but what fits that description, It is a very competitive work environment based off who you know not what you know. It is a backstabbing, sabotaging, sink or swim work environment. You have to link up with the right people in order to succeed. The job really depends on who your friends are.
Pros
location, spiffs
Cons
parking
Seems like a good company until you get into it
Renewal Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  Denver, CO 80202February 11, 2019
Going into this company it seemed like this job would give me a solid foundation for my career. However that is not what I experienced. The base pay is good but you receive no raises so they rely on bonuses to compensate for it. Management is poor and poorly organized. The CEO just stepped down for no reason which reflects the company exceptionally.Training is no reflection of what the job actually entails.The training experience is different for everybody. For example, I was in training for about 3 weeks while some of my team members did not train at all. They have a lot of different meeting throughout the week which take time out of you doing your job but the all the meetings are about your performance. So it is just a cycle of why are you not bringing in more sales while I am wasting time with preparing for this meeting.
Friendly environment
Food Service Worker (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 27, 2019
People are very polite and respectful. They don't discriminate or stereotype. They do all that they can to help you and make sure you keep your job. As long as you are doing what you are suppose to do each day, you do not have to worry about losing your job.
Benefits
Cons
Short breaks
A great place to gain experience
Employment Specialist (Former Employee) –  Alexandria, VAJanuary 2, 2019
I was fortunate to have a great supervisor and colleagues. They comfortably shared their knowledge and ideas with me. I enjoyed the opportunity to manage my own time and take on new projects. I easily met my goals and was promoted within 6 months. Highly motivated, innovative individuals seem to do best there. The compensation was low, but working there provided me leverage to get a better job.
Pros
Opportunities to innovate and use my creativity
Cons
Clients didn't always show up for scheduled appointments
Productive and Fun workplace
Renewal Sales Representative (Bilingual) (Former Employee) –  Denver, CODecember 4, 2018
My main responsibilities were to maintain and improve the relationship with the distributor, channel and end user by satisfying their request and renewing the end user’s Symantec cybersecurity products along with identifying for upsell and cross sell opportunities. Other responsibilities included managing and forecasting sales and recovering lost revenue on delinquent or over-deployed accounts. Team of 20 members
Pros
free lunch

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceSource Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.

Women's ratings

5.0Fairygodboss Score

100%say women are treated fairly and equally to men

50%would recommend to other women

Fairygodboss provides free job reviews for women, by women.

Powered by Fairygodboss