SERVICESOURCE INC. Employee Reviews

Was rewarding
Clerical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Fort Eustis, VAJune 18, 2018
During my tenure there I did enjoy counter acting with the
Active Duty personnel. I enjoyed seeing the Solders happy and if there was something that I could do to help them I was more than willing. I did learn some things about working in the Reassignment section I didn't realize that there was so much paperwork involved.
The most rewarding job that I really enjoyed was seeing the faces of the Soldiers who received an approved retirement. I always let them know that I would always be available to them no matter what.
Pros
it's a great place to work if you need a job
Cons
it you want to move up it can be tricky
job
Sanitation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJanuary 15, 2018
sweep
mop
prep foods
Its easy if you keep on it.....
the joy its like any other job the people you work with yalngetbso clothes yal bond be as if you where family.
Pros
fast days an slow days.
Cons
fast days an slow days
A great place to work and grow in!
Community Integration Coordinator. (Former Employee) –  Oakton, VA, Alexandria, VA, Springfield, VA.November 26, 2017
Service Source is an excellent place to work at if you have the dedication, the compassion, the time and the skills required to provide for our participants. The benefits are great too and there is definitely room for advancement and growth through the tuition program. That is a wonderful bonus incentive. It takes dedication, patience and grit. I would recommend working at Service Source to anyone. I learned a great deal from my three years plus work experience and these life skills will remain with me forever. Thank you.
Pros
There are lots of free benefits and incentives such as having free tuition imbursement, free fitness center and exercise classes such as yoga and pilates, an on site cafeteria convenience, free legal referral and counselor referrals for the entire family, plus many more incentives. Health care, dental and vision Care is also provided.
Cons
An Employee of the Month monthly insentive would be awesome!
I liked the customers
Janitoral (Former Employee) –  Fort Carson, COAugust 6, 2017
I miss working around people. I work well with others .I'm a great cleaner I treats everyone with respect if I have a bad day I never let it show when I'm at work.i enjoyed being a part of the team
Pros
Gettimg codos was great
Cons
Getting ylled at for other workers not doing theyre job
Great job, but stressful
Operations Specialist (Former Employee) –  Nashville, TNMarch 23, 2017
SSI was an amazing company to work for. The compensation was competitive, I really enjoyed what I did. There wasn't a lot of job security, though, as jobs were often being shipped overseas to Kuala Lumpor.
work
Supervisor (Current Employee) –  Stafford, VAJanuary 10, 2017
My Work is a very stressful place. I dont like that the mangers don't know what they are doing and it is very hard to communicate.
Pros
Always busy
Cons
Work Place isn't comfortable to work in
The hardest part of the Job
General Clerk II (Former Employee) –  Capitol Heights, MDApril 5, 2016
Dealing with management which tries to micro-manage but will not allow one to use his or her on mind. They don't allow you to think on you on. There is no chance of advancement at the CRDS unless they like you and not for the work you do.
Pros
Your co-workers
It's a job
Community Rehabilitation Specialist (Current Employee) –  Springfield, VANovember 9, 2015
Hardest part of the job is trying to manage soooo many behaviors, not enough staff to accommodate the volume of Individuals we provide services for.
Pros
No weekends
Cons
Dead end job
good company
Grounds Laborer (Current Employee) –  Fort Bragg, NCOctober 16, 2015
ignorant people unsafe equiptment. overwork
unreliable rasist unqualafied supervisors hard to get additional training
Cons
healthcare lunch weather depended
Great Place to Work!
Operations Services Manager 1 (Current Employee) –  Nashville, TNAugust 27, 2015
ServiceSource is a great place to work. It is definitely not a typical corporate environment. The relaxed dress code and work environment boosts morale and allows for a more creativity inducing work environment.
There are a ton of development opportunities with all the training offerings and opportunities to network with peers in other areas of the business. The non-monetary benefits offered by the company make SREV a great option for the developing business professional.

Want to know more about SERVICESOURCE INC.?

Ask a question
Great Company
Site Maintenance Manager (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAAugust 12, 2013
I have been with them since April 2009. ServiceSource is a great company to work for.
Very nice company
document clerk (Former Employee) –  Arlington vaNovember 22, 2011
ILike service source nice company nice pepole good benefits nice culture and values management nice
Pros
etc
Cons
etc

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SERVICESOURCE INC.. Our community is ready to answer.