ServiceSource Inc.
Happiness rating is 60 out of 100

ServiceSource Inc. Employee Reviews

United States254 reviews

sourcedisabilitymilitaryservicemailsupervisorcontractfood

It was ok good and bad days!

It was a ok job love and miss everyone! I hate that I had to love on but needed better pay! The district person at the time was big joke! She had power but was wack!

Pros

Good hours

Cons

Upper management was a blow!

Inside Sales

Service Source has a great culture, amazing work life balance, and decent benefits. Workload is very manageable and the pace can be slow at times. The benefits and culture are the strongest points to Service source. The compensation is low for the IT world. A lot of people use this company as a stepping stone to find higher paying IT jobs. They are an outsourcing company and your job security and pay will depend on the contract with the client you work for. You will move around and pay structure can change on a dime that is the biggest downside to Service Source. However, you will work with some the best managers and people ever. The work life balance is crazy nice and flexible. This is a fully remote company as well so you will never have to worry about the office again.

ServiceSource Inc. insights

What people like
  • Time and location flexibility
  • Ability to meet personal goals
Areas for improvement
  • Trust in colleagues
  • Overall satisfaction
  • Fair pay for job

Great Place to Work!

ServiceSource is a mission driven organization that is making a difference in the community. They have great benefits and provide opportunities for development.

Pros

Generous Benefits.

productive work place and room to grow the bad thing is they need to give us more money

Working for Servicessource I started out as a mail clerk one ,then buy 6 month to a year I move up to a mail clerk 2 stay they maybe 2 years then move up to a Mail Clerk 3 working with them I learned a lot about mail provide guidance and appreciate recommendations to customers when require. Assist management personal with time studies for mail delivery.Supervise courier desk process backup and fill in the for mail clerks .submit timely and accurate records and reports necessary for the operation of corporate and contract requirements

Terrible Job and Thieving Executives

At every turn, obstacles were thrown your way that were unnecessary, or just a show of pure laziness. Some would get training, some would not. Commissions were stolen, overtime would be reversed. Great place to work if you like being robbed.

Pros

It’s a place to go each day.

Cons

You have to go each day.

Professional

I love the atmosphere roles of what we represent as well as benefits that come while creating opportunities to do nothing but move forward!! I have been in 2 job opportunities with them and they both were admin and receptionist work… While all being said there are so many advancements opportunities that it doesn’t stop there federal contracts are almost never ending

Pros

Benefits and schooling benefits also

Cons

Main office is far from me

Meeting new pople

I've been there almost going to be 6 weeks it's an okay place to work I'm still learning maybe I'll get used to it in a couple of years maybe some day I will be a supervisor

Pros

Free soda

Cons

Want to get recognition

Good overall. Definitely a good place to learn

Great place to learn fundamentals . Depending on which department you are in determines quite a bit. Some have more upward mobility , while others have very little

The company is very unique a good leader for people with disabilities.

Most of the positions in the company are not work at home jobs. In many cases you would be considered an essential employee without the essential pay. During the pandemic no hazardous pay as well. Also if you are paid by the hr you will not receive 80 hr pay checks unless you work in Washington DC. Area. The management is hospitable but poor. The Camaraderie and team morale is low as well.

Group of people that I supported with disabilities were outstanding.

The company culture is fine. But the staff needs more support the staff is overworked and underpaid. Their is a lot of flexibility with the job and the people were great to work with overall.

Pros

Flexibility with working hours

Cons

Short of staff. Need to hire more people to support the mission.

Good place to start, if you want to get paid go else where

Great place to start out of college. But I would get in and learn what you can and get hired by a company that you contract for or for another company outside. Also moving up in the company can be difficult. Have to advocate for yourself and have to work on many different teams for that to be the case.

Worst manager I’ve ever had, organization in transition, mission talk was nice but money was the only factor

Contractor leaders repeatedly violated rights of employees, HR leadership manufactured drama while patting themselves on the back. Offering Zero support and unreasonable expectations. Truly one of the worst experiences in an otherwise enjoyable career.

The place had issued a basketball court ping pong tables a et cetera et cetera.

I thought that the company has great potential when I was working there at the beginning, In retrospect I would enjoy working there again. A great place to work, And if the opportunity presents herself, I would prefer to work there again strongly without without any prejudice or malice.

Pros

Our gatherings were beautiful And it was family Oriented, Anywhere from taking field trips to having picnics at our facility it was wonderful.

Cons

I can't say that I have any cons about the facility nor the people, Like I said before it was like a family.

i got in trouble when my aunt was dying

please do not work for this company they are bad news to people with disabilities the people that are giving good reports are scared to tell the truth about this company the management staff is the only people that get a raise . the upper manager got mad because i had a baby

Pros

it was close to where i live

Cons

the management staff don't treat you right

It was a good experience

I recommend working for Service Source. The company is a service to many people with disabilities to find work and to keep working. Working with the VR counselors was a good experience.

The employees, and how hard they work

I love working for servicesource because they help people with disabilities get jobs. They hire different nationalities. They help them improve their lives.

Pros

Excellence awards

Fun times here

I enjoyed my job the four years I was here. I hate to leave. the popularity was say easy to fall in love with. the pay was good to start and their raise each year with a bonus. it insurance is fair. the management needs work but at least no micromanagement.

Pros

bonuses, and raise

Cons

management and coworkers communication

Has a sense of purpose and mission

This company is a nonprofit with the mission of serving people with disabilities. It has good management and a sound financial base. The people here are supportive and caring. The downside is that the pay isn’t the best and advancement opportunities are limited.

I do enjoy the work environment and the flexibility

I do enjoy the work environment and the flexibility.The pay is not the best, but flexibility and very nice all inclusive workplace. Very good management.

Pros

flexibility

Cons

not the best pay

don’t plan to stay here long

don’t plan to stay here long and they even tell you that poor training for your job then they just act like you are suppose to know what you are doing one say something is ok the next it’s not they’ll write you up for no reason

Pros

monday through friday

Cons

pay is terrible for what you do

Working amongst those that serve our country

Being union isn't favored with this company. Union workers are treated differently from non union workers when it come to bonus and other contribution.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at ServiceSource Inc.. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.6 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

2.5
InHerSight Score
2.8Personal Development
2.5Career Opportunities
2.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight