Servpro Employee Reviews

Make a difference
Operations Manager (Former Employee) –  Durham, NCApril 17, 2019
Small franchise at the time with lots of upside. Hours were long, but knowing that the crew and I made a difference to a home owner in need was great.
Laid back
Minigation technition (Former Employee) –  Conway, ARApril 14, 2019
Good comoany good managment plenty of hours great work inviroments provides you with tools good trustworthy vehicles and equipment.....................
Pros
Cool work partners long lunches
Cons
Unknowm hours
work environment
Finish Carpenter (Current Employee) –  Paris, TNApril 9, 2019
Great place to work and have gained a lot of knowledge to help further my career. Most of the work is Monday through Friday with an average of 38-40 hours per week.
Pros
company van
Cons
pay is ok
You’ll be doing 4 jobs in one for $12 An hour
Service Professional (Former Employee) –  Augusta, MEApril 9, 2019
Manager has no clue what he’s doing and has only been with the company for a year but since he is the manager he thinks he knows it all and won’t listen to people that have been there for years. Compensation is an absolute joke with the work load put on you. You’ll be doing 3-4 jobs in one every day from being movers, mold removal, detail cleaners, demo crew, etc. This is a job where you are dealing with deadly hazards and they could care less about that because they are not the ones doing it (the office staff) speaking about the office staff there is allot of drama between them and the actual workers. There is always allot of tension and the office staff act/feel entitled. You are given weekly office tasks like taking out the garbage or vacuuming but they give you no time to do it. When you try and stay late to do them they get mad and will dock your hours so you don’t get overtime. They make you work weekends and they will also, 5 minutes before you leaving, make you stay for another 3-4 hours and drive out in the middle of no Where. Happens quite often but seems to happen allot on fridays. Overall would not recommend to anyone unless they up the pay, replace the whole office staff, and get scheduling down pact.
Pros
Company vehicle
Cons
Compensation, management, work load, scheduling, etc.
Always on the go and doing something, but was a great experience and workplace.
Mitigation Technician (Former Employee) –  Lebanon, TNApril 4, 2019
Great place to work, the pay is good and the people you worked with are good people and help you when needed. But some of the managements decisions were very lack-luster.
Pros
Employees
Cons
Some management decisions
restoration
Production Technician (Current Employee) –  Tulsa, OKApril 4, 2019
Water damage describes a large number of possible losses caused by water intruding where it will enable attack of a material or system by destructive processes such as rotting of wood, growth, rusting of steel, de-laminating of materials such as plywood, and many others.

The damage may be imperceptibly slow and minor such as water spots that could eventually mar a surface, or it may be instantaneous and catastrophic such as flooding. However fast it occurs, water damage is a major contributor to loss of property.
Nice work environment
Administrative Assistant (Former Employee) –  El Segundo, CAApril 3, 2019
I learned a lot new things. It was a good experience. Servpro helped me to explore and learned. They give me the opportunity to learn more about their administrative system.
Odd and unpredictable hours
Water Restoration Technician (Former Employee) –  Metuchen, NJApril 3, 2019
The hours were unpredictable from day to day which did not meld well with my college schedule. It would have been fine with a definite fixed schedule.
Good Company
Manager (Current Employee) –  OregonApril 2, 2019
Honestly, Corporate is great. The outside system I work at was a political game every day. At the franchise level, you have a lot of people who have no management experience, being trained by people who have no management experience.
Mover, furniture cleaner
Mover/Packer (Former Employee) –  Lenexa, KSApril 1, 2019
I was in charge of taking people's boxes out of moving trucks and bring them inside our store, so they can get cleaned. Once there items we're fully cleaned, we pack their items back package them then ship them back.
Pros
Other workers
Cons
Management was so slow
Poor management
Business Development (Former Employee) –  Gilbert, AZMarch 26, 2019
Owner speaks like a sailor very rude disrespectful to employees saw them yell at dispatcher in front of everyone made her cry. If you have been there a long time you get special perks new people are invisible
Pros
Cons
Too many to list
Nice place to work
Sales Marketing Representative (Current Employee) –  Pompano Beach, FLMarch 26, 2019
My owner/boss is a really great guy. The other staff were awesome as well. We got along great and we encourage one another all the time. I made some great friendships that I am sure will last for the rest of my life.
Pros
Caring environment, teamwork, encouragement
Cons
still new as a franchise, learning curve
Great place to work with advancement opportunity
Project Manager (Current Employee) –  Coeur d'Alene, IDMarch 25, 2019
Servpro is a fast growing company with lots opportunity for advancement. Servpros offers many different services which keeps each work day fresh and interesting
Fair
Production Manager (Former Employee) –  Melbourne, FLMarch 24, 2019
The company owners did not appreciate their employees who worked hard and tried to be ethical and honest with customers at all times. Did not value relationships with customers.
Productive fun workplace with gymnastics
Grounds Crew (Current Employee) –  Indianapolis, INMarch 22, 2019
I gave servpro a high over all rating because, the management was really down to earth, great people. They also allowed me to direct sisor lifts, they also let idea..
Pros
Free lunches
Cons
12hr shifts time and a half
Horrible Management
Accounting Clerk (Former Employee) –  Olathe, KSMarch 22, 2019
There are too many meetings and not enough work getting done. The management goes out of their way to blame hard working employees for their poor decisions. Coworkers were friendly but the management is so fake. Never turn your back on them, it will be full of knives. Most everyone in the office is stressed all the time.
Benefits
Cons
Management's treatment of employees
N/a
Helper/Laborer (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAMarch 21, 2019
Opportunity to learn a lot of aspects of business that can be applied anywhere - it's almost like getting paid to earn an MBA.There is always work to be completed, therefore downtime is never an issue.
The flexibility in scheduling and freedom to do what needed to be done within the budget that was allowed.
Great team atmosphere
Technician (Current Employee) –  Amarillo, TXMarch 19, 2019
Servpro of west Amarillo is a great employer, but the pay is very low for the amount of work and time expected of the employees. The lack of benefits is also disappointing
Pros
Great management on the water mitigation side
Cons
Low pay
Office
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Hanover, PAMarch 18, 2019
Worst place ever!
No training!!! Way too much finger pointing and complaining that the job wasn’t done correctly but management can’t help because they don’t know how.
Extreme favoritism!!!!
Non-stop complaining that they don’t have any money.
Pros
No set break time
Cons
I have to say i did like working there.
Receptionist (Former Employee) –  Marshfield, MAMarch 16, 2019
I was hired as a part time receptionist 20 hrs a week. But the company was not doing well and didnt.need me anymore. I thought I was doing a pretty good job but the next thing I knew I was called into the office and they told me that they no longer needed me.
Pros
15 minute break
Cons
Not any sick time or any benefits.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Servpro. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

2.8InHerSight Score

2.6Personal Development

3.1Career Opportunities

2.7Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight