ServRight Employee Review

Great management at this employer
Help Desk Coordinator (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VASeptember 27, 2012
ServRight is a great place to work and the management team is great. Although the pace for advancement is slow, you do get recognized for a job well done.

Other ServRight Employee Reviews

Needs better Salary and healthcare benefits
National Technical Support (Current Employee) –  West Valley City, UTMarch 12, 2018
Salary needs to continue to grow with responsibilities. Health care is a big deal, especially for a family. Having a company that helps you with the health insurance becomes important.
Pros
Relaxed, family driven work environment.
Cons
Pay and benefits
Working on so many different machines keeps it interesting. But sometime the time lines weren't realistic
Service Technician (Current Employee) –  Alexandria, VAFebruary 27, 2018
The main office is out of state so I never met my Supervisor and very rarely got to talk with them, Jobs were sent by email as was the finishing paperwork that I sent back to them. We represented over 150 manufacturers, many of the machines we work on had no manuals and some no available parts.
Pros
Company truck
Cons
Very little training, 90% no training at all. Never talk to anybody in upper management.