SERVUS! Employee Reviews

Worst Company to work for
Sever/Manager (Former Employee) –  IndianaMarch 28, 2019
The only reason I worked here for as long as I did is because of the team I had. I moved to a different store and it was awful. The management is absolutely horrible they only care about filling a position rather than taking care of their employees.
Pros
Cons
Everythinf
No! Dont do it
General Manager (Former Employee) –  Evansville, INMarch 22, 2019
I started in November 2017 trying to move up.
I started at haubstadt within 3 weeks I was running a 24/7 store by myself with 0 training . I worked an average 90 hours a week in that store. Literally slept in my car between shifts.
After thar store I ran chase plaza. 0 application flow I tried my hardest to think outside the box and got employees with no help from anyone, even fellow GMs.
Kept thinking this job would be worth leaving my comfortable previous job and constant late night without my kids. And it wasnt. ever.. do not waste your time in this company, its failing and for reason.
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Too many
Zero time off constant emails always negative!
General Manager (Current Employee) –  IndianaOctober 8, 2018
Expect fair pay and great benefits. Also expect little training constant emails. Very negative emails always group text. Weekly threats if goals are not meet even when new to store and staff. If you like not having coaching but having 4 to 6 hours of paper work this will be a great home for you. If you want to spent 6 looking threw reports and not being able to build a team you will love this place. They promise 48 to 52 house then expect 65 to 70 after requiring you to drive hours to meetings only to beat you up on week 3. Don't walk but run from here. They preach culture then abuse you. There is a reason they have hired so many managers
Pros
Personal threats 0 support unless you count constant Emails
Cons
No home time hours of paper work.
Great
Assistant Manager (Former Employee) –  Central City, KYSeptember 20, 2018
Love this company. Gave me great opportunities to achieve and better myself in the future for better employment! I learned a lot of different things while working there and it made me a better worker and individual!
day at work
Custodian (Current Employee) –  North Attleboro, MAMarch 30, 2018
i just work a day per week there but generally my experience has been good with other employees and customers.
Upper management does not care
Assistant manager (Former Employee) –  Effingham, ILAugust 28, 2017
I worked for many years at this company started as a server and worked my way up to assistant manager. This company has become way to corporate and no longer cares about the well being of their employees. Big issues are often covered up to protect the supervisors not the employees.