SES Employee Reviews

Leveraged Support
Business Analyst (Former Employee) –  Reston, VAMay 19, 2019
SES Kilda is in best practices and the owners are committed to quality service to their clients. In addition, many formalized methodologies were produced by the crack team.
very poor management
Logistics Analyst (Current Employee) –  Madison, ALApril 15, 2019
very poor management! You will not advance unless you are in their click. Human resources do not help you, so going to them is useless. one good thing is the benefits. You get to do your job and everyone else's job too because there are several lazy employees and they are a part of the click so they get away with not doing anything.
Benefits
Cons
Easygoing, good camaraderie, flexible hours.
Bartender / Server / Catering specialist (Current Employee) –  Irvine, CAApril 14, 2019
This is a catering company that lets the employee choose the hours and location of events they would like to work. There is always a 'captain' to facilitate the event. Every event is different, as is the manager at each location. The staff is friendly and helpful.
Pros
Flexible schedule.
Cons
Jobs are upon availability, and the schedule fills up fast.
Interesting work, great pay and benefits
CDL Class A Driver (Former Employee) –  Owensboro, KYApril 9, 2019
The pay and benefits at SES were above average. Insurance was awesome, if it were managed better and was a local position for me I would still be there. There is a lack of knowledge and skills among most of the supervisors and safety persons, hopefully that will be fixed in the future
Pros
Great insurance, great pay
Cons
Mis-managed, supervisors lack knowledge/experience
Its ok
Technician (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHDecember 12, 2018
It's an okay place to work at I was a supervisor there for 2 years drove vac trucks and supervise a 10-man crew but it was very dangerous work and I had a kid so I left
Pros
You can make good money
Cons
Not really safest place to work at
Fun work place
Cashier (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAOctober 31, 2018
SES is a great and fun place to work. You get to work and watch the concerts for free. You get paid weekly plus the tips. Everyone is a team player and the customers are great as well.
same as previously stated
Chief of Affirmative Employement (Former Employee) –  Washington, DCAugust 13, 2018
same employer, great place to work, hiring of staff, networking with others in the community and the public. Managed office staff, served as a laison for the entire agency, enforced established national policies, and established new local policies in order to fulfill the mission of the agency
Pros
career development/new training opportunity
Cons
long comute
safety situations
Customer Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Philadelphia, PAAugust 5, 2018
The hardest part of the job is when you are on the streets and you don't feel safety when you confront dangerous situations on communities that in many occasions had police interventions.
Great Contract
Installation Specialist (Former Employee) –  Fayetteville, NCJuly 18, 2018
Was only there a few months. Was great. I worked with many ex soldiers and had a very good work experience with SES. I had to leave when I got a better job.
Fun place to work
After school program (Former Employee) –  Schuyler, NEMay 7, 2018
I loved working with the kids and having a different club everyday !! I learned a lot about what kids like to learn and also to see what they like to learn everything about the program was fun
Build retaining walls
EQUIPMENT OPERATOR & LABORER (Former Employee) –  Nampa, IDMarch 16, 2018
Erosion control specialist. Quick paced job and always on the road with a lot of travelling but with that comes good pay but also a stressful work environment.
Hours are crazy
Driller Assistant (Current Employee) –  Little Suamico, WIFebruary 24, 2018
If you can handle being out of town 95% of the time and love working hard long hours and getting paid less than your worth and getting dirty that's a job for you.
Pros
Good insurance, decent per diem.
Cons
Never home, no time for appointments, work from before sun up to sun down. Work in extreme weather.
Upper mid-range botique Men's Barber Shop
President/Owner (Current Employee) –  Redmond, WAFebruary 12, 2018
Customer centered full service men's barber shop. Relaxing atmosphere with extremely knowledgeable stylists and barbers. Semi-private full service booths and free beverages upon requests.
Pros
No time limits for the professional cut or style
Great Workplace
Consultant (Recently relocated to Florida) (Former Employee) –  Interlaken, NJJanuary 26, 2018
Loved working there. Great manager. Nice workspace. My manager worker to help me grow and better understand the business. Was always available to help me problem solve.
Pros
Nice manager
Cons
Difficult clients
productive work environment
Driver/ Operator (Former Employee) –  Cincinnati, OHJanuary 2, 2018
you will get dirty its hot in steel mills you will be asked to do alot of manual labor that management doesnt do themselves the pay is low and benefits are just fair
Pros
close to home set schedule
Cons
short breaks small pay hard work
Excellent Company
Systems Engineer - Power/Thermal Group (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJNovember 8, 2017
The people there are highly skilled.
The atmosphere is relaxed but there is a lot to do no so there is no sitting around.
We got to travel the world, which I like a lot

I highly recommend it!
Dishonesty
Satellite communications technician (Former Employee) –  Princeton, NJ 08540October 31, 2017
Too much psychopath envy. They are dishonest. I enjoyed solving tough problem no one else could. Found other people getting credit for the same. My manager was a bully and dishonest.
Pros
interesting work
Cons
credit going to psychopaths
Fast paced work environment with room to advance.
Buyer (Current Employee) –  Huntsville, ALJuly 5, 2017
In my experience with working at SES I have gained a wealth of knowledge by learning how to make better use of my multi-tasking skills to benefit the department as well as the company. The opportunities and experience that I have gained allow me to grow and advance with the company.
Pros
Generous vacation allowance, great benefits package, room for advancement
Cons
Short lunch breaks
Beast workplave with new learning oppurtunities
Application Support/ Senior Consultant (Current Employee) –  Princeton, NJJuly 5, 2017
SES is the place have worked on may technologies.I started my job with VB 6 and .net 1 version then I always learned the advance versions as well.Now I am working with Outsystems platform since last 1 and half year.I alawys learned and updated skills and it was wonderful to work with ses team.
Fun company great environment
Sales Representative (Former Employee) –  East Falls, PAJune 19, 2017
I really don't have anything bad to say about them. It was a great job great money great opportunity it was fun working for SES. The only downside I can say about the job is working in bad weather and knocking door to door.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SES. Our community is ready to answer.