Set and Service Resources Employee Reviews

Lack of Leadership
Scheduler (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 9, 2019
There are a lot of 'special titles' with people that are not qualified to be in the higher positions.There is a Huge lack of Leadership that effects all areas of the organization that has a domino effect on the entire company. Very unfortunate for a small company with so much potential, without good leaders/management no company can ultimately succeed.
Pros
Friendly people
Cons
lack of processes, horrible management, don't utilize the employees correctly
April 11, 2019

We take your feedback seriously and are very sorry to hear about your experience with us. SASR is growing quickly and has made many changes to our organizational structure to support. We are working hard to improve our processes and internal communication to better support our team with these changes.

Poor management
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 7, 2019
Unfortunately Management is terrible and they dont follow the buisness plan or expectations. Perhaps the owner/president should be actively involved. I am sure if he was able to see the work they do and how they treat others would be disturbing.
Pros
Friendly employees who are not managment
Cons
Dont work here!
April 9, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your candid feedback. We are very saddened to hear about the experience you have had working with us. We strive to be a great place to work and to foster an open environment where feedback is welcome. We would love to better understand your experience so we can work to improve. I would personally like to invite you to come talk to me in confidentiality so we can work to address your concerns. Please feel free to message me via email or Outlook and we can coordinate a time. Sincerely, Audra

Been with SASR for many years.
Traveling Crew (Former Employee) –  New York, NYApril 4, 2019
Good company to work for.SASR Has many opportunities no matter where we are. I have been with SASR for a number of years, enjoy all their assignments.
April 8, 2019

Thanks for all the work you do and your many years of service to our clients!

hard to get work consistently and the pay is pretty low when you find work.
team member (Former Employee) –  New JerseyApril 3, 2019
Pay was low some jobs can be high but the hours can be crazy like midnight etc.. The bosses I had were very nice though so no conflicts and the coworkers were also nice. Its not a steady job that can pay a persons living expenses though.
Pros
nice people
Cons
work not consistent pay is low
April 11, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We understand how important work is for our team and we are hard at work trying to secure more. We will continue to review our pay rates to ensure we are at market rates.

Travel reimbustments
Merchandising Specialist (Former Employee) –  United StatesMarch 27, 2019
Company doesn't pay well it do have a lot of contracts but has high turn over management not concern about its employees. You are riquire to travel to mutiple stores with in set time frame and work must be completed to move on to other locations during time i was working did not offer reimbustments on gas and incentives for traveling
Pros
Plenty of work and travel
Cons
No benefits
April 2, 2019

We are sorry to hear about your experience with us, and we appreciate your candid feedback. We value our team and strive to display service, passion, integrity and respect in all that we do. Please feel free to give me a call at 919-421-8042 if you would like to discuss further

Opportunity for advancement
Solo Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  United StatesMarch 21, 2019
A fast-paced working environment offering travel and opportunities to meet new people as part of a travel team providing mileage compensation, hourly drive compensation, and motel
March 25, 2019

Thanks for your feedback! We are glad to have you on the team. Thanks for all you do each and every day.

Good Company, Poor Communication
Traveling Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  txFebruary 28, 2019
The company is actually good to work for, most of the employees; even managment are great and caring. The communication process needs a miracle,. Plenty if work in and iut of state, for the past three years I have worked all the time.
Pros
Pay is descent, they offer benefits, and if you want to work they have plenty
Cons
No per diem for food, no car allowance fir the wear n tare on a vehivle, no sick leave, no paid time off
March 4, 2019

Thanks for taking the time to share your feedback, both the positive and the negative. We'd absolutely love to get your personal feedback on how we can improve our communication and benefits offerings. Please give me a call at 919-421-8042 so we can discuss together. Your help would be much appreciated!

Great!
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Fresno, CAFebruary 20, 2019
I love working with your company . You have the option to accept or reject assignments. It is a very good paying job . The offer travel incentives as well.
Pros
Great fun work !
February 25, 2019

Thanks for the 5 star rating! Glad you are enjoying work with SASR. Spread the word and invite others to join our growing team!

Careful
Field Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 17, 2019
Retail jobs only lasting either 1 day or 2 weeks.
Careful with who you are hired to work for.
Travel pay $5, not enough to put gas in the tank to drive back and forth.
February 18, 2019

Thanks for your candid feedback. Our job assignments vary in length and travel incentives vary based on the distance traveled to/from home to the job site. We only schedule our team members to work jobs that they have expressed interest in and where the length and travel pay hopefully works for them.

If you are willing to travel, this might good for you
lead/co lead (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 4, 2019
This companies offers both part time and full time work. you can either drive to jobs within your comfortable driving distance or you can travel as a team to remodels stores. I have worked for them off and on since 2011. I have been very happy with the work, pay and attitude of the company.
Pros
part time or full time work
Cons
some times not enough local work
February 18, 2019

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. We are glad you are enjoying working with us and wish everyone could have your experience. That is our goal!

It is an ok place to work
Journeyman (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 3, 2019
It is an is an ok company to work for
You pick the job or jobs that you want to do.
You can be part of a travel team if you chose to.
It is a good job if you are starting out.
February 4, 2019

Thanks for the 5 star rating! We appreciate the work you do and are glad to have you on the team.

productive
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCFebruary 2, 2019
If you want to work for Sasr you have to have patience, and willing to work and reset shelves while stocking. It is a great place to work at. I loved doing it that how I started at Petco.
Pros
free lunch
Cons
nothing
February 4, 2019

Glad you are enjoying working with us! Thanks for the feedback!

Fast paced work
Retail Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Denham Springs, LAJanuary 10, 2019
SASR was a temp job for me, I worked for them when they had a project in my area. But it was a good job. There were not benefits for me because I worked by project.
Pros
Flexible hours.
Cons
No grantee that they would have work for you.
January 14, 2019

Glad to have you on the team! Thanks for the work you do. Keep your eye on your dashboard as we add new assignments all the time.

Great per Diem work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Boston, MADecember 31, 2018
Great place to pick up work here and there, if you aren't looking for anything to constricting. You pick up assignments on per Diem, so it is up to you how little or how much you work.
January 7, 2019

Glad you find SASR a great place to work! We are looking for more people in the MA area so tell them to apply! If you refer someone and they sign up and work and get paid for 40 hours, you will get a $50 referral bonus!

set and service resources was a temporary job
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCDecember 27, 2018
no promised amount of hours a week or ever
not all supervisors were fair when involved with employees
work was not steady
I did get a lot of valuable experience with this company
Pros
it was hard to answer about this company, pay was good
Cons
breaks I don't recall
December 31, 2018

Thanks for your feedback! Glad you were able to get work experience with us. keep your eye on your dashboard as we add new jobs all the time.

Good overall
General Merchandise Associate (Current Employee) –  Rochester, NYDecember 23, 2018
Set and service gives you a good work experience in general merchandise. Shows good team participation for jobs that needs 2 or more people. Putting up fixtures and taking them down. Rearranging items and placing items in new location throughout the store.
December 24, 2018

Thanks for your feedback! We appreciate all the work you do.

as a leader
Merchandiser/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Dallas, TXDecember 19, 2018
The role can be very hectic, and as long as you have open communication with team you should do ok. And each time learning a great deal more as you go
Pros
flexible
Cons
na
December 24, 2018

Thanks for the 5 star rating and all the work you do! Glad to have you on the team.

Fun job with many hnces to explore the country
Onsite Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  United StatesNovember 28, 2018
nothing like being paid to travel and explore from mountain ranges to man made beaches, get good time in with family and friends. ....................
Pros
as long as you stay busy your golden
Cons
not everyone is a good person you work or room with and client bosses talk down to you a lot
December 3, 2018

Love that you are enjoying traveling and working! We'll have FT travel jobs in 2019 so be sure to check "Notices" on your myhireflex.com dashboard.

productive and generally fast paced work environment
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Dallas-Fort Worth, TXNovember 18, 2018
I enjoy a fast-paced job with a strong sense of productivity. Travel with the company brings new skills and experiences. Overall working for this company has been a positive experience.
Pros
travel pay, lodging provided.
Cons
hours not guaranteed
November 19, 2018

Glad to hear you are enjoying your work with us! Thanks for the work you do.

fast paced
Retail Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Bremerton, WANovember 2, 2018
With this company I did wave resets at Safeway, remodels at Petsmart and various other tasks. My issue with the work is that it is nighttime work. Shifts start at 10pm. This made daytime work very difficult to schedule. I am still on the employee list and get notifications for work, but I don't do nighttime anymore.
Pros
good work
Cons
only for night owls
November 19, 2018

Thanks for your feedback! Keep your eye on your dashboard. We add new assignments all the time and hopefully we'll get work that meets your schedule needs.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Set and Service Resources. Our community is ready to answer.