Set and Service Resources Employee Reviews

Ratings breakdown
Independent Contractor
Merchandising Specialist (Current Employee) –  Roanoke, VAJune 15, 2018
I like working here and being able to select the jobs I want and the locationd I can travel to. I also like that they are up to date with technology of today
Veryflexible
Merchandising (Former Employee) –  Fort Smith, ARMay 31, 2018
Fairly good company to work for. Paid on time. Paid travel expenses. Hard work, but worth the pay. Would work for again when needed. Allows you to bid on jobs you want.
Background Check Authorization in Full Effect For Duration of Employment
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Rockford, ILMay 21, 2018
Be aware that not only is a facsimile release allowed, but that background checks of any and all information, from anyone, is allowed for the duration of employment. As a victim of ID fraud, this practice is unacceptable. Initial full background checks are fine, but to allow unrestricted access to any and all personal information is excessive.
One of the best office experiences I have had!
Recruiter (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 11, 2018
This is a very collabrative, relaxed and fun office. At any time I can find a coworker that will assist me even if it out of the scope of their repsonsibilities. I believe it starts at the top with our wonderful CEO.
I highly recommend Set and Service Resources where you get to impact the lives of others in your work day.
Pros
Collabrative, Fun, Engaging Work
Cons
I cannot thing of any negatives
Supportive Life/work balance
Scheduler (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 10, 2018
I like working for SaSR.
The company has a great potentials and I would like to see more growth and increasing of business.
The flexibility of schedule and being able to balance my life with my work is the main reason why I like working for SaSR.
A Family Away From Home
Support Specialist (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCMay 10, 2018
The team here is really helpful and welcoming. We are growing at the speed of light and new jobs are always opening. Never a dull moment as there are always snacks, fun events, and free food. Great pay and benefits! We absolutely live the core values - Respect, Integrity, Passion and Service.
Love it
General Merchandising (Former Employee) –  TexasMay 3, 2018
This is a good place to work. I will allow you to pick your own scheduled and also if you can work then they try to make sure you have work to go to. I feel this is a good place if you just looking for part time work.
Its a Good Place to work
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 20, 2018
I loved Working for this company, just not enough local opportunities.
I was paid Fairly and on time, Hourly as well as mileage. If there were more local work I would not be looking for different employment
Pros
your own boss
Cons
not enough work
Reset Representative (Current Employee) –  MinnesotaApril 16, 2018
They do not care about their people. They do not take complains seriously. You are not paid to get to the job or leaving the job. You are not given a food stipen.
Great Extra Income
Merchandiser (part-time) (Current Employee) –  Clermont, FLApril 14, 2018
I have worked here since 2014, and have found that it's a great second job that lets you choose what days and hours as well as what areas you want to work in. Some jobs are canceled without notice, but you still get show-up pay for those jobs.
Some jobs are 4 hours, I have worked as much as 15 hours in a day to do a large reset. Some projects last for several days, some are only a half day.
Most of the people I have met and worked with are very nice, and made it an enjoyable day.
Pay is at a good rate, and paid weekly. Pay starts at $11.00 and goes up from there depending on the client. I have never had an issue in receiving my pay.
The only problem I have had is a lack of work. Sometimes there is a lot, and sometimes I go for a few weeks with nothing available in my area.
Over-all this is a great source of extra income.
Pros
Flexible days
Cons
Lack of work
Not Recommended if you want to work
Field Rep. Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 11, 2018
Amazing how a company so unfair, unappreciative and just wrong is able to stay in business, and for so long. The clients are why I stay. Defiantly isn't the pay, work schedule or management team.
Pros
Multiple Job Locations-Clients
Cons
Every and anything not in the Pros
high wages, no job security
Representative (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NCApril 10, 2018
paid well per hour, but must be in populated place and/or be a premium employee to get work
many people cross your path doing this work with only a few regular contacts
despite the flaws, the company is well managed and organized
possibly being in WY we must be capable of driving long distance to jobs that may only be a day long and often 3rd shift.
applying for many jobs are sometimes over a month wait before work
common to hear other employees working multiple companies doing similar work to get acceptable total living wages
frequently meet workers that live out of state doing the job
Pros
hotel paid for extended work times, wages above average
Cons
jobs can be scarce, long drive times (for WY)
Good place for part time work.
Temporary Retail Service Provider (Current Employee) –  Various locationsApril 10, 2018
Good company for part time work, wages vary by job and you have the ability to choose your location and can ask for extra per hour or travel expenses before you commit.
Great place
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  Monroe, LAMarch 31, 2018
My overall experience was great. The job is really competitive because the jobs are first come first serve basis and it is optional to be considered as a back up, however it was rarely but the pay was good if the jobs were a few days longer.
April 3, 2018

We are happy to hear that you have had such a positive experience with us! We appreciate the work that you have completed with us, and are very excited to provide you with equally great experiences in the future!

Not a job to make a living.
Merchandiser (Current Employee) –  Salisbury, MDMarch 24, 2018
While this is great for part time or when you just want extra cash, this is not a job you can live off of. There is a lot of travel due to no jobs close by in my area. Each job has set hours and days. They have a point system that they use to keep track of jobs called out of or late for. You also earn point for jobs that get done as well as time sheets put in. If you like to travel this may be a job for you. Each site has their own pay. I have seen pay range from 11.25 to 13.50.
Pros
Pick as many sites as you want, great for a side job, W2 job, and quick pay.
Cons
A lot of travel if not near a big city, a lot of jobs have the same dates.
April 3, 2018

Thank you for your thorough review! Unfortunately, because of where you are geographically located, your job opportunities may be limited, however, if you are willing to travel, more regular work can be secured! Please be sure to sign up for our travel teams on Myhireflex.com! We are pleased to serve our reps nation-wide, and are always pursuing more work in all markets, so that such travel is not required. We look forward to (hopefully) many more resets in the future!

very hard travel
Associate (Former Employee) –  Raleigh, NC 27615March 23, 2018
you had to travel to every job and when you get to the job location they may send you home because they did not need you it was part time that is all they had.
April 3, 2018

Thank you for leaving your feedback. This is an unfortunate experience that have had with us, and is something that we try very hard to prevent. We would ask that you give us another chance, as your experience is certainly not normal for us. If willing, please log back on to your Myhireflex.com profile to view all current job opportunities near you!

Jobs were Scarce
Reset Specialist (Current Employee) –  Monroe, MIMarch 17, 2018
I had to go online to bid on jobs, the jobs in my area were scarce and at the present time none even close to me. Many times the reset expectations were high. For example job says will take 6 hours and they actually took 8 or more, however SASR paid you for all hours worked.
Pros
Everything Online
Cons
Not enough jobs to bid on
March 23, 2018

Thank you for leaving this review! Unfortunately, we do have some seasons of slower work, but please know that we are hard at work securing more work for awesome reps like yourself! Please continue to check your profile, as we upload all opportunities as soon as they are received! Thanks for your service, and for stopping by to leave us this note!

Merch
Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  TXMarch 9, 2018
If the work was consistent I would have been working there for a longer time, work does dry up and needed to find new employment. Too bad for me at the time
Sasr
Reset Merchandiser (Former Employee) –  North CarolinaFebruary 25, 2018
I worked for this company along with other companies during the recession. They treated me fairly, never had any disputes or conflicts with the management.
Pros
Work suited my availability.
Cons
Work was sparse during the holiday season
March 6, 2018

Thank you for the review! The Recession was a tough time for us all, but your story is great to hear. We strive our absolute best to provide all of our reps with the best opportunities for work, and we are very happy to hear that your experience has been in line with our goals and aspirations. If you would like to work with us again, we would love to have you :)

Easy to Start Work
MERCHANDISER (Current Employee) –  Chico, CAFebruary 15, 2018
It was super easy to start working with the company.
Takes some getting used to in having different job sites.
It's a great way to get some extra money in here and there.
Pros
Scheduling flexibility
Cons
"External" employees don't get paid overtime.
March 6, 2018

Thank you for your response! We are so happy to hear that you are enjoying your work with us! We find that lots of reps have enjoyed the same benefits that you are outlining here, and we are very happy to provide these opportunities for you!