SetSchedule
97High

SetSchedule Employee Reviews

SetSchedule really treats its employees amazingly well. Every possible benefit I've ever had or heard of was provided. They work hard to keep employees happy.
Pros
learning opportunities
Cons
challenging
I have found LinkedIn to be a great platform for networking, job seeking, and sharing of valuable information. Very innovative for the job search market
Pros
Incredible co-workers (by far the best part except perhaps the company itself)
Cons
a good work-life balance
I love that this company holds a lot of events that gather teams together on important themes like family, culture, creativity, giving, etc. Generally it's fun to work here, and I'm surrounded by a lot of smart and genuine people who are willing to help each other.
Pros
You'll feel like a person, not a number
Cons
Still trying to be fully international, global.
SetSchedule has a wonderful inclusive, learning, growth-mindset oriented culture that is very strategically important to thier overall innovative and collective organizational success. My team utilized and prioritized very effective collaborative and transparent, yet supportive team-oriented performance behaviors- while giving autonomy to complete projects and take initiative on new initiatives to grow your skillset.
Pros
My team utilized and prioritized very effective collaborative, transparent, supportive climate, learning oppurtunties, skill development, autonomy, team-oriented culture
Cons
More and more contract and contingent work, comparatively fewer proportion of internal roles availible
I learned a great deal of information about the recruiting industry. My boss was always positive and upbeat. I saw a lot of different companies who ran their construction teams right and other companies that weren't doing as well. Overall, it was good.
Pros
supportive, clean and great staff.
Cons
supportive, clean and great staff.
Learn a lot about targeted marketing and the difference between good and bad marketing. Understood the various climates around the marketing industry....
Pros
You're valued as you are, and feel like you belong
Cons
challenging
The work you do at SetSchedule is all very thoughtful and following a rigid process with a proven track record of success. The culture is special at SetSchedule with it being a critical part of the interview process to make sure someone will be " SetScheduley".
Pros
"super smart, driven, ambitious co-workers - outstanding leadership in management - cozy work environment"
Cons
work is done in a timely and professional manor. Clients are always put first and are always happy. Most clients are repeat customers. They know they can get a good value for their money.
Pros
Incredible co-workers (by far the best part except perhaps the company itself)
Cons
Great job.
Setschedule really ensure that its interns have the freedom to take on any project they would like to pursue, while offering mentor-ship and support whenever needed. I have learned very concrete skills and it allows me to see many aspects of inbound marketing functioning together. The entire marketing team is brilliant, fun, and driven. I am still incredibly thankful for the opportunity to work alongside them.
Pros
Great culture, cool/smart people, flexibility to move between departments, a lot of growth potential for the company as a whole and as an employee, free food/drinks/beer, fun company events, exciting and challenging work, amazing resume booster
Cons
It may be up to the interns to take initiative in getting the support they need, it was a good lesson for me to learn.
I learned valuable management skills that I will use the rest of my career. I had to multitask a lot for this job which taught me the necessity of paying attention to details no matter how big or small they are.
Pros
hour lunch
Cons
Traffic to and from work
I loved working there, I only left the company because of a life change and had to relocate. but it was great going to work each day knowing i got to create new Signs and ways to build it.
Pros
great Boss.
Cons
a few employees
Cons
SetSchedule was an awesome place to be a new college graduate professional. I learned a lot including customer-facing skills, managing up, and learned that having a technical job doesn't have to be intimidating.
Pros
The best company culture you could ask for (yes, it's real)
Cons
We are still a small fairly unknown Company
A great place to work with a strong work culture and flexible hours. I did learn a lot during my time at Setschedule and was able to get a couple of certificates along the way that are still very useful to me till this day.
Pros
Incredible co-workers (by far the best part except perhaps the company itself)
Cons
Great job.
Setschedule hires potential. This makes for a vibrant environment, and great culture. They love to promote from within. There are so many opportunity to improve...
Pros
You'll feel like a person, not a number, Bonuses and incentives for commission are great!
Cons
Sales staff is given every tool and opportunity to succeed.
Provided an environment where I could learn and grow. Nice perks. Convenient location near T stop. Dynamic work environment. Strong training regimen..
Pros
Timely compensation, great opportunity to move up in the company
Cons
Taking over someone else’s position and making changes is always hard.
SetSchedule is a great company. Great culture and great people..... The company is certainly going places under the super leadership.... I think this company will up grate day to day.
Pros
I have a real opportunity to make a difference.
Cons
Taking over someone else’s position and making changes is always hard.
Cons
SetSchedule is a great place to work in. The culture really is unique but eventually the perks do come at an easy. You are working non-stop and the pay quite adds up to what you should be making. The benefits are amazing and paid time off is cool. Honestly, people are the best part of SetSchedule.
Pros
Coffee Garden with cold brew & tea, ping pong table, video game rooms, unlimited paid time off, kitchen full of snacks
Cons
Sales bro culture, cliquey teams, always recognized for hard work.
I have worked at startups100 companies, and have co-founded my own company. Only at SetSchedule did I ever experience this dynamic: no one complains. Not about their manager, their co-worker, the other department, the product, the customers. Remarkable.
Pros
Come for the opportunity. Stay for the culture.
Cons
Still trying to be fully international, global.
SetSchedule is a great place for millennials to grow and gain experience. When need you can work in remote locations. The managers are kind and friendly and know how to keep you up to date with your tasks. The culture at the company is pretty chill. The manager will tell you what to do and trusts you to get the job done.
Pros
free breakfast, flexible working location
Cons
challenging
  1. Employee Reviews