SetSchedule

• Supportive environment
  • Support from manager
  • Inclusive work environment

Great!

Great Place to work! Typical day setting appts, for Sales Presentations, getting on the pitch and closing the deal. You have to hit quota as in any sales job.

Pros

Free lunches on Friday!

Cons

not much I can think o

Fun and very flexible place. Great managers!

The managers are very helpful and want to see you succeed but for the director and executives it’s all about the daily, weekly and monthly targets, you’re only good if you get sales and the numbers they set for you.

Pros

Relaxed work environment, flexible hours.

Cons

Constant pressure to meet sales and KPI targets

Great people and structure and pay

Great place to work . Good vibes from everyone and lots of benefits like a really nice office and healthcare. Managers are cool and know how it goes .

Pros

A lot

Cons

Few

Community Manager

They do not pay enough or give direction nor insight well. The community manager is truly a glorified maid. The CEO does not care about job life just sales numbers. Because this is a starter company everything is done on a whim. Turnaround here is high.

Pros

Free lunch ever other Friday, Team building events

Cons

Turn around is high, Management lacks giving clear communication to complete project, True personalities come out after your second week working.

Did not enjoy working here

Not my favorite place to work. If you say anything else theyll sue for reviews. Very stressful work environment. Did not enjoy my time there. i wouldnt work here.

Would you rate your company five stars?

Rate your employer to help people make better career decisions.

Shaping bright future with SetSchedule

I started with SetSchedule with a strong background in Customer Service and Technical Support. During those times I already faced lots of complaints and negative feedback, I almost gave up but my direct manager encouraged and help me understand why SetSchedule is here and what we're aiming to achieve. I started believing and trusting the process. I can't forget the line that my manager told me about not giving up for someone who already gave up because we're here to provide services that will benefit them not just now but more for the future. As we started to grow and more members joined our team, I had hard times where I often think that I'm not doing what I'm supposed to do, that I'm not achieving what I'm supposed to achieve but my mentors and my co-workers never let me feel the same way. They always make me feel that I can let them know if I'm not feeling okay. I never get a judgement for any incorrect steps that I took but they encouraged and supported me to be better. SetSchedule never let me feel that I'm just an employee but a family member. They also got my back and so am I.

Pros

Brainstorming sessions

Cons

No time to have game days sometimes

work at home set up that's very suitable for mom like me.

Able to work remotely and talk to a different people in a different places that is working here in SetSchedule. Able to meet new people since I am new, I am still adapting everything virtually.

Pros

Sick Leave and Vacation Leave

Cons

short lunch break.

turn & burn company. Fun people to work with and the managers are nice. if you don't make the sales you are about as good as the exit door.

It is a monotones job. It is very turn & burn if you don't meet your monthly quota they are quick to replace you with another training class coming in. The managers are there to help you succeed, I will say that is the best part of the company. It is a hard job with terrible reviews of the product which is how you can lose a lot of sales. When losing a sale because of the product/company being called a scam, it makes it hard to understand that they fire you if you don't make their quota. The pay is decent but I think the return on investment isn't enough. its a good resume builder but really is just phone sales.

Pros

decent pay.

Cons

turn & burn

Not bad

This is a solid company to work for, especially if you're new to sales. You will learn A LOT. It really builds your ability to prospect, manage, and continue to follow up with your clients.I find it kind of humorous as SetSchedule's training or at least the last week of it would be perfect for the people we're marketing to.

Good company with solid culture

I liked my time overall with SetSchedule. Its an overall rather positive work environment. Since it is a startup, margins are thin and they can't afford to pay as much, but its a great place to gain experience or if you want to be part of a growing organization.

Great place to work and grow

SetSchedule is the place you want to work. They have great pay, great benefits, great people and a fantastic perks program. They offer free services to employees and tuition reimbursement. If you can get 'IN', you're already in a better situation.

Pros

Lunch provided, flexible schedule, great benefits and perks

Cons

Great job.

Amazing company

SetSchedule really treats its employees amazingly well. Every possible benefit I've ever had or heard of was provided. They work hard to keep employees happy.

Pros

learning opportunities

Cons

challenging

Good Company

I have found LinkedIn to be a great platform for networking, job seeking, and sharing of valuable information. Very innovative for the job search market

Pros

Incredible co-workers (by far the best part except perhaps the company itself)

Cons

a good work-life balance

Great company to work for

SetSchedule is a fantastic company to work for. It taught me to grow as an individual and developed my skills. Really enjoy working at the company and amazing perks.

Pros

You're valued as you are, and feel like you belong

Cons

Stay for the culture

Great culture and people to work with

I love that this company holds a lot of events that gather teams together on important themes like family, culture, creativity, giving, etc. Generally it's fun to work here, and I'm surrounded by a lot of smart and genuine people who are willing to help each other.

Pros

You'll feel like a person, not a number

Cons

Still trying to be fully international, global.

Great company and I seriously mean this

Great company. I mean that........ If you get the chance, work for them. They emphasize training and development. Then they promote from within.......

Pros

I am glad to have the opportunity to be apart of it from the beginning.

Cons

Sales staff is given every tool and opportunity to succeed.

Great Company Culture and Motivated and Engaged Learning Environment! the Job, ENcourage

SetSchedule has a wonderful inclusive, learning, growth-mindset oriented culture that is very strategically important to thier overall innovative and collective organizational success. My team utilized and prioritized very effective collaborative and transparent, yet supportive team-oriented performance behaviors- while giving autonomy to complete projects and take initiative on new initiatives to grow your skillset.

Pros

My team utilized and prioritized very effective collaborative, transparent, supportive climate, learning oppurtunties, skill development, autonomy, team-oriented culture

Cons

More and more contract and contingent work, comparatively fewer proportion of internal roles availible

Positive Atmosphere

I learned a great deal of information about the recruiting industry. My boss was always positive and upbeat. I saw a lot of different companies who ran their construction teams right and other companies that weren't doing as well. Overall, it was good.

Pros

supportive, clean and great staff.

Cons

supportive, clean and great staff.

Effective resource.

Great resource for maintaining network connections and continuing to build new connections...................They are really great....................

Pros

Incredible co-workers (by far the best part except perhaps the company itself)

Cons

Great job.

SetSchedule is a great place to work

SetSchedule is a great company. Great culture and great people. ................The company is certainly going places under the super leadership.................

Pros

I have a real opportunity to make a difference.

Cons

Taking over someone else’s position and making changes is always hard.

Great Company to Work!!

Team members across the company were great to work with!!!!!!!!!!!. Company believed in giving back to the community. I like to stay here for long time...

Pros

High volume of work needing experience and work with everyone.

Cons

Great food and Friday happy hours.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SetSchedule. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

4.5

• SetSchedule
Tell us how to improve this page
What would you add or change?