Seven One Seven Parking Enterprises Employee Reviews

Standing in hot sun for hours
Flagger/Traffic Control (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLAugust 21, 2018
Bad Job for me. The manager was really mean. You couldnt even take a break unless you went to the restroom. Wanted me to flag in the hard rain, they get mad at little stuff.
Pros
No provided meals
Cons
No breaks
A joke of a place!!!
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLAugust 4, 2018
I went to Hr about being harrassed she said she would take care of it..bull she is a joke for the company..i gave my two weeks but never went back as i didnt feel safe...i should have hired an attorney!!!
Pros
Loved the guests some were very friendly
Cons
No health care offered...pay
that the company was open mind to things that need to be change
Cashier/Customer Service (Former Employee) –  Detroit, MIJune 6, 2018
Assisting customer with getting them where they belong and the parking of there car. I learn to be more open mind and under standing to people needs. it was okay you could talk to them when you had a problem.it was low but okay. getting customer to under stand that they are not always right.working with the group of people I got to know.
Fast paced but simple
Driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLApril 21, 2018
I stared working at Seven One Seven thanks to a friend of mine who also worked there, it is a very simple job if you know how to drive and follow directions.
Review
Valet driver (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FL 33602February 1, 2018
Great company with great people to work with. Opportunity to move up in the company and to interact with a variety of different clientele. Best job ever.
Valet
Valet runner (Former Employee) –  Baton RougeJanuary 25, 2018
My last manager was completely unaware of how many people would want to valet at a baton rouge mall. They fired my previous manager who was very good. They also told me that I would be promoted and never did.
productive
Valet Attendant/ Cashier (Former Employee) –  Tampa, FLNovember 20, 2016
the most enjoyable part is being able to help people
getting to work early in the morning like 5am to 3pm
hardest part was trying to leave on time
Valet
Valet (Former Employee) –  Gainesville, FLSeptember 29, 2015
I would greet patients upon arrival and assist them with their luggage and parking the vehicle. Upon exiting I would then assist them with retrieving the vehicle for them to leave.
Workplace was fun, job was something new every day.
Valet/Bellman (Former Employee) –  Saint Petersburg, FLJanuary 6, 2014
On a typical day at work I would go in at 7am and immediately start working. There was always someone during the day who needed their car. If I was on lunch break, I would stop eating and immediately help someone. My amazing customer service skills came from this job. I learned to keep a cool head on my shoulders and I never went off on anyone, even if they were in my face. My motto is "If you're happy, I'm happy." I treat people the way I want to be treated. Management and co-workers could have been a little better, it seems as though management just hired random people who didn't care about their job, and that I was always picking up the slack but that gave me something to do all day, every day I worked. The hardest part of the job is when the hotel was booked and hundreds of people would come in at night, and management didn't schedule enough people. But the most enjoyable part of the job had to be the people I worked with that I got to knew, at valet and the hotel. There was never a dull day, even when all I did was stand around because the hotel was empty.
Pros
Lunch was whenever I wanted it to be, or when I had free time available in the day.
Cons
Management never sent in help for you when you most needed it, and pay was horrible.
Fun and purposeful job. You really get a chance to help people in need.
Valet / Shuttle Attendant at same location (Current Employee) –  Tampa, FLAugust 13, 2012
Typical day includes parking vehicles and patient assistance.
I have learned about dealing with the public different cultures and scenarios.
Management is almost always tight with business and creating an environment for us to thrive in our positions.
Co workers are essential very good team.
Hardest part of the job is being the first one contacted sometimes at a healthcare facility during situations of high stress and high risk.
Most enjoyable part of the job is truly being able to help people do what they want/need to do.
Pros
sense of freedom, co workers work well together
Cons
short breaks, healthcare facility, no benefits, contracted