Seyfarth Shaw LLP Employee Review

View all Seyfarth Shaw LLP reviews

Terrible management in Atlanta office
Records Management Specialist (Former Employee) –  Atlanta, GAAugust 7, 2013
Support staff isn't valued in the Atlanta office of Seyfarth. The firm it self is a great operation. The Atlanta office poorly run mainly due the the hiring of under qualified management (Mostly friends of the Managing parnter or the Office administrator). The office administrator can be very cold toward any employee she doesn't care for! Also if you're looking to grow and advance, well keep looking you'll never advance here!!! They will promise yout he world, but when you ask them to make good on them they pretend the conversation never took place! Not to mentiont he 2% annual increase they give every year witht he same reasons!! However the inner circle receives increases of 5% or better. I guess if my friends were employed by me I'd give them the same. Also, be aware of the differnent rules for different folks policy that the offic administrator uses when she feels your not doing what she feels you should be doing even if there is no written policy or rules against is. She'll make 1 up just for you! I ONLY GAVE A RATING OF 1 BECAUSE ZERO ISN'T AN OPTION!!
Pros
Friday Breakfast

Other Seyfarth Shaw LLP Employee Reviews

Legal Secretary (Former Employee) –  San Francisco, CAApril 13, 2018
As a staff member, I felt supported and valued. Seyfarth supports and values family and career balance for its employees. Seyfarth is also a great member of our community by supporting its employees charitable efforts.
Pros
Great benefits
Cons
n/a
Very relaxed atmosphere
Real Estate Secretary (Former Employee) –  Los Angeles, CAMarch 9, 2018
The people were pretty friendly and easy going. Everyone seemed to get along well. Overall, it is a great firm to work for, but management in the DTLA office was not very good. There was too much favoritism.
Pros
Paid parking. No micromanaging.
Cons
Bonuses were not very good.