SGT

Working at SGT: 3 Reviews

United States3 reviews

Productive workplace- provides lots of opportunities to learn.

SGT is in many ways a very good place to work. It has been recently acquired by KBR wyle. The management is open minded and helpful. I feel the future is bright.

Working For SGT

SGT is a modern thinking company that practices the servant leadership model given one of the owners is a full-time pastor of a church and he believes in helping people reach their highest potential. They promote from within and are a leading consulting company that seeks to promote your ambitions within your trade and craft. I highly recommend working for them if you're looking for a top-notch company to work with and encourage you to ask others who work for them as I know they'll feel the same.

Pros

Competitive Pay, Career Advancement, Skills Advancement

Cons

Good company

Working for SgT is a great chance to gain experiences from daily working as well as travel many places. It's not exactly a nine to five job because of adding travel times. But's it's nice challenge which helps me learn, practise and improve soft skills, knowledge and time management to perform the job well. That means to have ability to come to factory on time, work professionally and delivery reports timely. I usually work independently and sometimes supports other QC. The Crucial part of the job is the decision for the shipment which is evaluated according to customer standard and working procedure. However, for me the hardest part is make sure the result is that decision totally reflects the virtual goods at factory. That's also the most enjoyable part of the job because help to create reputation, productivity and working ability of the Inspector.

Pros

20USD for lunch per manday, travel by air and taxi will be claimed

Ask a question about working or interviewing at SGT. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

2.7 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits