Shady Grove Fertility Employee Reviews

Job satisfaction is based on region and management
Registered Nurse, Fertility Coordinator (Former Employee) –  Baltimore, MDJanuary 25, 2019
Working in two different states and two regions has given insight on management that is region dependent. The Baltimore region is outstanding. The Virginia/DC region needs a lot of work and ultimately the decision for leaving.
Fun place
Patient Service Representative (Former Employee) –  Annapolis, MDNovember 22, 2018
Poor Management. No structure, no accountability, no leadership. Coworkers were great, devoted but very overworked and underpaid. Lack of guidance.
Pros
Hours
Cons
Poor Management
Part time weekends only.Fit well with school schedule
Certified Medical Assistant/Phlebotomist (Former Employee) –  Annandale, VASeptember 12, 2018
Worked Saturday, Sunday and holidays. No advancement for part time work. Patients were so nice. Enjoyed learning skills needed for the job. Environment could be better
great place to work
Medical Assistant (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDJune 4, 2018
great place to work, great management, great staff and work life balance. Also busy and fast paced. Had an over all great experience with the company and would recommend it.
Do not work there!!!
Hmmm (Former Employee) –  HmmmApril 20, 2018
Not a good place. Before you accuse, you should look into the situation; then u make judgement. Don’t listen to what others say. Also, training sucks!!! Also, accuse of stuff that u never did. Watch peeps!!!
Pros
Free lunch
Cons
Managerial mess up. crazy
Amazing place to work!
Administrative (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 19, 2017
I work on the admin side at Shady Grove Fertility and have been here for over 11 years. I really enjoy what I do, who I work for and the mission. It is a very busy place, so people do work hard here, but a very rewarding career! The company takes very good care of their employees as well as the patients. I recommend SGF to anyone who is looking for a new opportunity.
Pros
Benefits package, paid time off, company mission
Cons
Be ready to work hard!
Pleasent Place to work
Medical Records File Clerk (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDMay 8, 2017
I had a great working experience working at Shady Grove Fertility with different culture, good accommodation schedule, team player, always was there to assist.
Pros
Great schedule
Cons
Great schedule
Great career!
Admin (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 1, 2017
I work on the administrative side of Shady Grove Fertility and have been here for over 10 years. This is a very special place to work and has become a wonderful career. I have been able to work in several different positions here. Shady Grove is a very busy practice so you do work hard, but there is a great mission, fun co-workers and great work environment. I tell everyone I know who is looking for a job to work here!
Pros
Helping build families!
Enjoyable friendly place
Medical Assistant (Current Employee) –  Gaithersburg, MDDecember 21, 2016
Very busy, must stay focused, but overall fun environment, know your stuff and keep to yourself. Must be compassionate with patients, they are going through tough times.
No room for growth
Billing Specialist (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDSeptember 8, 2016
There is no room for growth with compensation, only lateral. I honestly don't have anything else to say about this company besides I'm seeking new employment.
Benefits
Cons
Low pay
Productive and a great place to work if you want to make a different in people's lives.
Endcrine Laboratory Technician (Former Employee) –  Rockville, MDApril 10, 2014
My manager was great. She was very straight-forward and there was no confusion when you had to determine what her expectations were.

HR however was not very helpful when I wanted to change the trajectory of my career and move into a different department.
Pros
Great place to work for.
Cons
HR was not very helpful.
Growing Specialized Medical Practice
Marketing (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDFebruary 15, 2014
Shady Grove Fertility is a growing practice, with a deep investment in providing patients with best care possible. From clinical to administrative, in order to succeed at SGF, you must invest not only in developing yourself, but understand the patient experience. A loyal staff who are dedicated to innovation.
fun place
Diagnostic Ultrasound Technologist (Current Employee) –  Rockville, MDAugust 19, 2013
great place to work
Friendly co-workers
eagar to teach.
Great benefits
Tuition reimbursement
Pros
free lunch
Cons
Fast pace work enviroment