Shake Shack Employee Reviews in New Haven, CT

Team Member (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTJuly 2, 2018
Fast paced environment but very fun place and people. Food is delicious and lots of people love it during the summer or gets very busy but slows slot during the winter.
Pros
Great staff
Cons
Short breaks
Fun place to work loved my team
Fry, Buns, Prep, and Cashier (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CT 06510August 11, 2017
Day to day was always busy, i learned how to be more organized, management was flexible and super friendly. always god vibes, the hardest part was prepping the food but its wasn't too bad.
Pros
Friendly Worker made the days go by.
Cons
N/a
Great place to work at
Team Member (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTMay 22, 2017
I love my staff. They were very welcoming from the start and made me feel very loved. It was quick for me to pick up how to work my station. It wasn't all work though. e laughed and put up music videos to our job website.
My Experience
Team member (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 18, 2017
The most enjoyable part of working at Shake Shack is building friendships with the workers and being able to work together as a team so well! however, management is horrible they offer no job security. Extremely irrational expectations from management making it difficult to be a human being with outside employment obligations. I've seen this company make alcoholics relapse, recovering addicts begin using again and students experiencing anxiety attacks from it all. The job duties are easy!
Pros
Great location for commuters
Cons
Management, Benefits, Job security
Great place to work.
Team Member (Current Employee) –  New Haven, CTApril 2, 2017
I really enjoy working at Shake Shack because of the environment that portrays family and professionalism.

I would recommend this job to anyone who loves to serve the community and who loves competitive pay.
Cashier/Team Member/Trainer (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMay 11, 2016
Great company culture, the management could be better but that's typical with any job. The pay is great for the type of work being done.
Pros
large discount on food while on the clock.
Tis' the Struggle...
"Prep Cook-Cashier" (Former Employee) –  New Haven, CTMarch 31, 2016
Working at Shake Shack was different. They expect newcomers to adapt to the work environment QUICKLY. The thing is, I know that every workplace requires speed when it comes to working. But for a newcomer, they should have a little more leniency, considering the fact that it was my FIRST JOB. I did not like the management team because I felt as though the manager herself was not polite. I felt as if what I did was not good enough for her, and I couldn't make her pleased with my efforts.
Pros
Sampling
Cons
bad management