Shake Shack Employee Review

The best place to work in Miami
Assistant General Manager (Current Employee) –  Miami, FLApril 18, 2019
At the Shack, everything starts as a positive vibe and teamwork.

All ingredients are fresh and we cook for each order as a clock, always serving fresh and delicious burgers and shakes.

The environment is amazing, the training program is the best I ever saw, it's really detailed and focuses to teach you everything you need to know to perform perfectly.

By far a unique professional experience for those who want to grow and have a great career.
Pros
The best burger you will taste in your life

Other Shake Shack Employee Reviews

Don't Work Here Management and Employees are Rude
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 18, 2019
This is not the job for you if you are nice and outgoing. The staff and management at 23rd Street is beyond horrible. I never worked in fast food so I'll thought I apply and give it a try to improve my social and interpersonal skills. Worse decision I ever made.

The work environment is very hostile. The managers and employees are rude and not welcoming. DONT APPLY TO 23RD STREET LOCATION. They don't care anything about their employees. PLEASE DONT APPLY HERE. NEVER EATING OR ENTERTAINING ANOTHER SHACK SHAKE franchise.

WONT GO BACK IF THEY GAVE ME A MILLION. Their not worth the energy.
Shake Shack
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Tribeca, NYAugust 16, 2019
The time you put it can be come to much where it feels like you’ve worked yourself, Shake shack need some kind of balance system, when you focus on what your there to do thing become easy

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shake Shack. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Shake Shack.

Powered by Comparably