Shake Shack Employee Review

Workplace
Crew Member (Former Employee) –  Brooklyn, NYJune 20, 2019
Very fast paced and they don’t really care too much about their employees based on my experience which is why I didnt work there long. Managers were a bit unprofessional

Other Shake Shack Employee Reviews

Unprofessional but fun
Crew (Current Employee) –  Newton, MAAugust 19, 2019
I find the Chestnut hill location to be really unprofessional. Arguments and name calling are common. Police/security have been called multiple times. I feel the up side is they're really lenient. I feel like it's common for employees to show up under the influence, to be no calls/no shows, and still keep their jobs.
Don't Work Here Management and Employees are Rude
Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYAugust 18, 2019
This is not the job for you if you are nice and outgoing. The staff and management at 23rd Street is beyond horrible. I never worked in fast food so I'll thought I apply and give it a try to improve my social and interpersonal skills. Worse decision I ever made.

The work environment is very hostile. The managers and employees are rude and not welcoming. DONT APPLY TO 23RD STREET LOCATION. They don't care anything about their employees. PLEASE DONT APPLY HERE. NEVER EATING OR ENTERTAINING ANOTHER SHACK SHAKE franchise.

WONT GO BACK IF THEY GAVE ME A MILLION. Their not worth the energy.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shake Shack. Our community is ready to answer.

Ratings from women

3.4InHerSight Score

3.0Personal Development

4.1Career Opportunities

3.1Family Support

Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight