Shake Shack Employee Review

Horrible upper west side
Team Member (Former Employee) –  Upper West Side, NYAugust 21, 2019
Wow what can I say , I would have never thought a billion dollar company would treat their own workers this way ... the workers are not welcoming at all .. girls fighting it felt like a factory ... no one even smiling ... the bathrooms are filthy!!!!!!! The only good thing is the pay the food is disgusting !!!! The place is dirty !!! You can not be outgoing or nice or pretty god forbid those chicks will eat u alive it’s not worth it do not work here !!!

Other Shake Shack Employee Reviews

Team Member (Current Employee) –  Woodbury, NYSeptember 22, 2019
Amazing atmosphere and everyone just want to see you do good and succeed. There is always a chance for upward mobility, which you don’t find at every job.
Poor Management and Lack Of Career Development
Shake Shack Team Member (Former Employee) –  New York, NYSeptember 21, 2019
I loved working for shake shack but at the location, I was at it took so long for me to become a trainer and move up with the company. My managers were rude and he yelled and threw things always.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Shake Shack. Our community is ready to answer.

Diversity score

Comparably
Diversity Score
TOP35%
In the Top 35% of similar size companies

The Comparably Diversity Score tracks how positively diverse employees rate their experience at Shake Shack.

Powered by Comparably