ShapeUp Employee Review

the job was easy and managable, i could balance my house and work together.
centre manager (Former Employee) –  mysore , indiaSeptember 21, 2012
a typical day was like attending atleast 10 fresh clients and knowing their problems and diagnosing and assigning the line of treatment. i learnt to boost up self confidence in every client who had a negative approach due to cosmetic problems. management was not so impressive because the company was under propritorship. there was no difficulty in the job at all. my co workers enjoyed working with me because i was adaptable and did not boss over. i never made a forced labour. i enjoyed and made my co workers also to enjoy the work. the best part of work was the day we acvhived sales target we would gleam with joy making our MD proud.
Pros
na
Cons
na

Other ShapeUp Employee Reviews

Fun Culture
Project and Events Manager (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIMarch 3, 2016
Fun company culture, flexible schedule, however job security could be a little better. Overall great company to work for.
ShapeUp is a great up and coming company!
Business Intelligence Intern (Current Employee) –  Providence, RIAugust 23, 2015
ShapeUp has a fun, laid-back culture. The company truly lives and breathes its product, which aims at making workplaces happier and healthier. Many employee benefits make it an awesome place to work.