Sharecare
Happiness rating is 57 out of 100

Sharecare Employee Reviews

United States280 reviews

coachhealthptomemberbalancegrowthpotentialchange

The culture is warm and welcoming

Featured review

Sharecare selected this as a representative review
The culture is one of the primary driving forces that allows this company to standout from the rest of the pack. The vast majority of the staff (I can’t speak for everyone) are fully in line with the company mission. If you come at this job with the right mindset you’ll be set for success from day one.

So far, so good

I haven't been with the company for very long, but from what I've seen so far, all I can say is that it's a great place to work.

Sharecare insights

What people like
  • Supportive environment
  • Time and location flexibility
Areas for improvement
  • Sense of belonging
  • General feeling of work happiness
  • Fair pay for job

Excellent leadership

Management is supportive: good communication, coaching, learning and development opportunities. Clear responsibilities, everyone knows what they are doing.

Good place

Cool place to work, easy work once you understand training. Flexible hours and fairly laid-back environment.

Would strongly recommend

I enjoyed my time with the company. I learned a lot and it was the perfect job to springboard the rest of my career.

Former Employee

*Good pay and benefits*Welcoming work environment*Interesting projects*Healthy work-life balance

My experience was good

My experience at the company was overall a good one. Great company culture, incredible benefits, and very competitive pay. Like all companies/positions, management can vary.

Quality company

Quality company but top-notch people. Everyone in a management position deserves to be there, and it has a positive effect on every aspect of the company and the way it's run.

One of the better companies I've worked for

This is one of the better companies I've ever worked for. They know what they're doing, and it's easy to slip into the culture.

Nice work environment

Nice work environment, culture of positive thinking and support. Team spirit is strong, the company encourages people to stay long-term.

Flexible and professional

I have been more than thrilled by my experience with Sharecare thus far. The flexibility has been amazing, and they go above and beyond to set their employees up for success.

Rewarding

Working at this company was a rewarding experience. Not only did it help me identify my personal strengths, but it also allowed me to have a positive impact on peoples’ lives.

Busy and worked hard

They put a lot on the employees. Depending on your manager you may or may not get raises on time. The work is tedious but the day does go by fast. My coworkers were great to work with.

Good opportunity

-Their platform is excellent and easy to navigate-Employee appreciation was a large part of company culture-Management was very helpful and accommodating-Good WLB

Best. Job. EVER!!

I absolutely LOVE being a health coach! It’s fun, it’s engaging, I can work from home, and I get to put my knowledge to good use. I couldn’t possibly think of a better combo!

Awesome mission

If I’ve learned anything, it’s that you should always work in a place where you a) support the company’s mission and b) feel valued. Sharecare met both of those requirements.

Review

Sharecare enables their staff to reach their goals and to grow via continuous support and access to valuable recourses. Management especially was extremely supportive.

Sharecare is a great company!

Can I just say that I never thought I’d enjoy being a customer service rep as much as I do now? Seriously, I think I could stay with this company forever! Yup, it’s that good!

Stable work

One of the benefits to working here is that there’s no shortage of clients. If anything, my supervisors have encouraged me to take on as many people as I can accommodate.

Recommend them highly

Smart, driven people who believe in the mission. Full autonomy of work. Legitimately feeling like you’re making a difference in patient care.

High standards

We really go above and beyond when working with our clients. This is a good thing if you’re thinking about how much we’re helping people, but could potentially be seen as a bad thing if you don’t like the extra work associated with providing a higher quality of care.

Ask a question about working or interviewing at Sharecare. Our community is ready to answer.Ask a Question

3.9 out of 5 stars for Compensation/Benefits

Ratings from women

InHerSight Score
3.0Personal Development
3.9Career Opportunities
3.4Family Support
Women rate the female-friendliness of their workplaces on InHerSight
Powered byInHerSight